3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 11.01.20 11:35 pm

The fatal shot to the head and grenades and not only (Fallout 4)

Looking for fashion or who will do these mods that I want... I would ask no one if I knew how to do them. 1) the Voice acting headshots in the headshot 2) Teksturki grenades f-1 and RGD-5 of Stalker and the Romper is fully dawn a gas mask and a backpack 3) Color and more details or you can just new any robots or even weapons to them, most wanted was the ability instead of weapon parts to put their hands from the power armor neither hands, namely the hands and whether their ability to use weapons that are in the game, then have those guns used by Sam GG etc. 4) new armor for power. Hardly anyone will do it, but still... Thank you in advance!
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Int0xicate 11.01.20

What did I just read? Riprap me grass, just want to get high.

D
Demons97 11.01.20

Int0xicate
Something doper, I... what's wrong with that? He knew how to do mods nobody asked for! Even though nothing supernatural here... but to convince ed boon to make Kratos on MK9 playable on the PC and return all the dead Persians for МК10 that's unrealistic!

L
Linch2000 11.01.20

Demons97 wrote:
who will do these mods that I want..
Wanting is not harmful.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.01.20

Author you nexus.No one here will do anything for free.

s
sKard 11.01.20

Dad Cheburator wrote:
No one here will do anything for free
and on the nexus,e direct scatter. Another modems.no you can ask.

T
TownSparrow 11.01.20

Demons97 wrote:
He knew how to do mods nobody asked
Well learn, dunce! Study around the head!

D
Demons97 11.01.20

TownSparrow
Kit does not work... requires that you change the system configuration...
does not work even Photoshop... and about 3D max generally keep quiet...
I can't even just textures or what can not change, the limit sounds, and then STALKER, doom and all.

D
Demons97 11.01.20

Dad Cheburator
at the nexus of fashion disasters in any files at all no need in any there sounds like reloading and shots where there are no textures.