3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 12.01.20 02:58 pm

Reduced the range of drawing (Need for Speed: Heat)

Hi all. The game did not come from the beginning of December. Today launched the game and found that the range of drawing objects, herb, transport - no more than 100 meters. Game is on ultra, the game resolution to 2560x1440.
This is after the update it became so? Or a game like that Bagnoles?

PS Gave account to friend. His game was on the minimum salary, but all I've done on LAN and not in the cloud so when you log in the game my saves and my settings. But the game is why it looks as pathetic (as if on minimal costs), although again - the settings are not changed (all ultra).

What is a joint? Help! How can it possible through editing the files to change the graphics (return to normal)?
The game license. All the hardware fits ultra settings. Wines 10х64. The wood fresh. Thanks.

What is Undercover on the minimum salary and not play the end of 2019!
EA support sent me to x. I love it. Komrad, on you all hope!
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 12.01.20

No more friend;))

S
Subaru MotorSports 12.01.20

insel260
Tried to change graphics settings? Can remove the settings file?

i
insel260 12.01.20

Subaru MotorSports
Tried. Settings do not change. I mean, I can put in at least 8K resolution, but the game runs on fkhd. Can I change the scaling to 200%, but nothing changes.
Where is settings file?

S

insel260
My Documents\Need for Speed the Heat, remove the settings folder, first make a copy.

i
insel260 12.01.20

Subaru MotorSports
It did not help. The only difference is the resolution, other settings are not applied...
This scribe what is...
I will reinstall the game if that doesn't help... Try to run on the laptop if there the same crap, then the hell with it, I'll wait stable the pirates, since the license does not want to work...

S

insel260
Run the game as administrator, let each put ultra settings.

i
insel260 12.01.20

Subaru MotorSports
I already deleted it, put in the laptop, might be a bug with the settings in the registry prescribed, so I want to try on another device. If there is, cut out the game from the registry and put in the clean. If on the laptop will be the exact same crap, put the bolt on this due to lack of information

f
fomir 12.01.20

On Ultra settings - not ultra settings... This is a mistake of developers, it's not even a bug.
Real Ultra settings - on a High. The shading and smoothing - work as they should.
The plane - not working at all, only through the driver. Their plane is only a limit on the level of the frame counter of the engine, but not at the level of the signal... In General - idiots wrote...

Here is the answer. If that is with the latest patch so litsuhe =)

Personally, I have most of the bugs and crashes stopped after installing the drivers on nvidia 441.87

And you have just pulled from the cloud settings) Looks at each bucket, so he put minimal salary)) And I see you replaced the files in the cloud with their local data... And since you do not bother - you always roll back the settings from the cloud))

I keep an entire folder of documents, grab another disk, delete files from the cloud and documents, like start a new game, and then throw your old saves to the new settings.
After that, you origin will prompt you to overwrite files on the Local cloud.
*PROFIT*