3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rassam 12.01.20 02:58 pm

The problem with the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me , who was in the right corner appeared a circle how to remove it ? who knows ? Was someone like this ?
This is already the 6th Repack downloaded from different repackers , and always one and the same problem
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
danil_D2 12.01.20

it seems to me that this is with the radio connected , look in the sound settings

R
Rassam 12.01.20

danil_D2
what to see ?
sound settings in the system or in the game ?

d
danil_D2 12.01.20

in the system , or maybe you have that program
p.what's the motherboard ?

K
Kodval 12.01.20

To help the pirate witch, do not respect themselves..

E
El_Trolo 12.01.20

Rassam
You have that cheat for cs monitor and other shutanov overlay sight? Or are you just cheats for the display of the crosshair when shooting with sniper rifles from the hip rocked? At least it looks that way.
Look in the monitor settings or turn off the appropriate program.

R
Rassam 12.01.20

El_Trolo
The CC did not play , especially with cheats
It's the laptop , no extra programs are not rocked , all other games are functioning fine , the only problem with the Witcher , have all climbed and did a clean boot of Windows , still the same

H
Hattack 12.01.20

Rassam wrote:
This is already the 6th Repack downloaded from different repackers , and always one and the same problem
The decision in PM...

a
airstorm 12.01.20

Rassam
You should additionally it is the sound card? What's your motherboard?
Similar to the Sonic Radar - roughly a killer feature on top-end motherboard from ASUS, which igruha type of pubs, KS, etc. legally privileged.

R
Rassam 12.01.20

airstorm

LENOVO LNVNB161216 SDK0J40688 WIN that model motherboard

R
Rassam 12.01.20

danil_D2
here is the model of the motherboard

a
airstorm 12.01.20

Rassam
Laptop.... likely 7300 is equipped with i5, 8 Gigs of RAM.... and sound based on Realtek. I don't think on it, the more the far top laptop, is factory analog ossovskogo radar or similar utility. This circle appeared immediately after installing the game or later? Maybe you installed some software before?

a
alt_engel 12.01.20

Rassam
It's a sonic radar (sound radar), find an audio application that runs it and disable this function. Surely you can find the app at the bottom right, among other running programs.

R
Rassam 12.01.20

airstorm
the circle appeared immediately after the first run of the game , and does not go away , in other games such is not present, the problem is only with the Witcher

R
Rassam 12.01.20

alt_engel
I've looked all over and in the right part of panel shipment can't figure out what to disable / uninstall
What else can you recommend ?

a
airstorm 12.01.20

Rassam
Hmm... there is one way... Start task Manager, then games, then make screenshots of the running processes and individually to understand - Google, disable, etc. it will take some time.

R
Rassam 12.01.20

airstorm
thank you I will try

a
airstorm 12.01.20

Rassam
Just to help. The method is very time-consuming and tedious... but nothing else comes to mind.

a
alt_engel 12.01.20

Rassam
Hmm, something like that I saw from dolby, try searching for dolby or something else beginning with dolby. Actually, as mentioned airstorm, it is better to make screenshots of the dispatcher and put them here, and we'll see what can be the reason, maybe it's faster to deal.

S
Socialnyy parazit 12.01.20

This is the sonic radar. Very similar to mine. This stuff comes with cetecom for a fun game that I use. The game is very accurately shows the location of enemies ;) . That's just should be run manually before the game. Sluchaetsa on and off by pressing Ctrl+F1