3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 12.01.20 02:58 pm

The Witcher 3 swing trees (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all,tell me is there a way how to make trees static or something... So they ceased to shake from the wind ?
Patch 1.10 ,the new did not put so as the mods for them are less,and the tenth working fine until bugs have not noticed.
My system :
AMD Athlon II X4 631, 2600 MHz
8169 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 (1 GB)
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iasthope 12.01.20

why do you do it?

T
Teranaft234 12.01.20

Iasthope
Spoils the picture ,all the vegetation like a rag - not natural.

M
MedvediVodki 12.01.20

I hope what is not. Because they swing perfectly.

I
Iasthope 12.01.20

Teranaft234
don't know, on the contrary nice and realistic, have you ever seen a forest during a strong wind?

T
Teranaft234 12.01.20

I asked about the way you heard or not ?
But beautiful or not is a matter of taste.

T
Teranaft234 12.01.20

A stretch of trees would like to conduct hurricane winds. And then the wind, like a hurricane constantly.
And another trick - potted plants in the house move just as well.

t
tesla707 12.01.20

Teranaft234
method is, of course, because it's just code (or rather the script or loop) and no more. Question who will look for this cycle, I could try but too lazy to play the game, and the Internet is not so hot.

S
Solidar 12.01.20

As for me, due to this animation from the wind, the Witcher 3 looks much more realistic, unlike other games with trees. If you watched the trees in the wind, somewhere in nature, in the village in the woods, you also seemed to rag.
Some things people just don't notice in life, and in the game to such trifles to pay attention, because the graphene LM, therefore, seem not real the real thing.
PS why did you look at the pixels to senility and then to understand that it's not so cool and realistic it looks under the microscope?

T
Teranaft234 12.01.20

tesla707
In what direction to dig do not tell ?
Or maybe you know where this lead the discussion ?

S
Shadowarm 12.01.20

Teranaft234
delete the game better when the trees cease to sway

S
Stribogg 12.01.20

Teranaft234
To dig, need at least like to understand the programming. Suggest just the wind to remove the console commands.
Vskidku - try to play with parameters Allowed Speed in the config Tree, perhaps this is it.

v
vincent25 12.01.20

Teranaft234
to do you that you have nothing

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.01.20

Teranaft234
well that is sometimes annoying, this storm(permanent), and so it is not correct, this boast poles saying look we have trees constantly looming, it's realistic, it's like that in Eastern Europe, constantly storm warning

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.01.20

Yes, sometimes confusing, but I would not have removed the swing, but only reduced the amplitude. I hope someone realizes, not for the first time I hear the dissatisfaction with this thing.

t
tesla707 12.01.20

Teranaft234
to suggest it's not tricky, that's just unlikely to be something understandable.
if simply - it is necessary to debug process of the game to put the breakpoints and look for the desired functionality.
remember with the mafia 2 demo was played)) where Locke was standing at the exit from the territory (like invisible wall), and so we took off, found the switch responsible for this. There is similar, just the process is slow and methodical, so it's going to have to start again. That's why I said that I'm too lazy.
where talking about this? well, actually nowhere. Forums for hacking, I had not met)) look at gamehacklab is there a couple of appropriate people - keng and coder1994

i
icebear2 12.01.20

On the contrary adds to the drama.

P
PahaTomsk 12.01.20

Hello! Here here to discuss the principle of swinging trees, and I have a why they swing faster than in reality, if accelerated. In the same GTA5 or watch dogs 2 the trees sway like in real life.
All the way or maybe it's a bug separate versions of pirates?

M
MunchkiN 616 12.01.20

PahaTomsk
there was this couple that sort of speed may be proportional to fps and not depend on game time. either this is some bug.
Lok 25-30фпс will solve all the problems peck-peck

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Lok 25-30фпс will solve all problems
With such a small pitch of fps does not play in the game. Especially in the battle if still many opponents.
Can be lock at 60 fps?

P
PahaTomsk 12.01.20

My FPS with VSYNC is stable 60.
If you take something else , for example smoke, he flies like in reality.
What would you recommend to try another version?