3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
camelot56 12.01.20 03:39 pm

Control via Gamepad (Red Dead Redemption 2)

You all know that in this game a very long time provides in the saddle. And playing on the keyboard, because you Shift the horse is accelerating but with the game on the Xbox One Gamepad to speed up the horses need all the time to quickly press A and this is not convenient and the button not for a long time to break. someone can tell how to set so we didn't need you to poke A and the acceleration was working when I hold in settings not founded.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 12.01.20

to press it is necessary that the energy of the horse did not stop, and the keyboard is too, so

c
camelot56 12.01.20

Alexandr_Nem
On the keyboard so there is no shift Deris and she rides

S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.01.20

camelot56
Need to click fast and at the same pace. Quickly only in a particularly sweaty Oleg, what's up, most importantly the horse is not to kill. Anything with a button is not going to happen. With the clamped shift finger will fall off and a few dreams to see time until you reach your destination. The button keeps the same constantly in good shape and race is not exhausted until the end of the game.

c
camelot56 12.01.20

Slonvprotivogaze
This misery I just don't use gampad on a horse you have to use the keyboard while driving and during the shootings, and so on gamepad

c
callmegod 12.01.20

The same while fishing. Have to rape the right stick.

c
camelot56 12.01.20

callmegod
there seems to supposedly read patchnote popravili in fishing is that pinch and hold

c
callmegod 12.01.20

camelot56
When the line pull, you have hours to turn a lot. At such moments, I fear for the controller.

m
macsim702 12.01.20

camelot56
At the beginning of the game, too, was faced with this.
Shift clamping wildly inconvenient, especially when you run your finger fall off. On Pade to press x every time the canter is a perversion, too, else, why not the stupid clamp X - I too could not understand and hated. .
Solved the problem by assigning a shift (running) lower side button of the mouse (a mouse with two extra buttons). Now run even without Claudia almost , well, occasionally on sharp turns press wsad. Very convenient.

c
camelot56 12.01.20

macsim702 VARICK ME SHIFT does NOT INTERFERE'm INTERESTED in is GEYPAD

D
D1muZio 03.12.20

I've ditched the gamepad, the "A" button has started to fall in and stay in the lower position. Yes on the keyboard clamp shift and horse or character picks up maximum speed, how to do the same on the gamepad do not know, the fucking rockstars ditched not one gamepad, I'm sure, if for a dualshop you can order rubber bands for buttons on Aliexpress and replace the "dead" button, then non-standard gamepads go to the trash.