3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
COOLachello777 12.01.20 03:39 pm

Alice got a fever? She's an Android! (Detroit: Become Human)

When Cara and Alice came to rose, rose touched the forehead of Alice, and said she's burning up. And in another Chapter it says that androids don't require heat, they do not feel neither cold nor heat like. So what is the logic or I missed something? I was thinking that Alice of them even before that, when they came to rose, and she says they say she has a hot forehead, well, I think it means exactly man, and nah.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chetovich 12.01.20

COOLachello777
It functions like a real baby. Childhood diseases, fever, tears, fear of cold, and more. Alice most like done to the child, because it for its functionality and had to COMPLETELY replace a child, and is no different (series YK-500). She has all these side of the function can be deactivated in consequence of Cara and makes
PS: Not closely followed (or followed :) ) for the passage of the plot ))))) And it is there disclosed ))))

A
ArXangel_ann 12.01.20

Plus most of the Alice complex - she wants to be a normal girl with all the consequences. If you talk to her in the house rose about what she's hiding, she'll tell you that the punishment will cease to love her if he knew. And before that, talking constantly mentions that she wanted to just be a kid like everyone else. Alice is deviant from the beginning. And that means behaving like a man.

PY.Sy. In General, wrong such spoilers to stick in the headers - I think on the PC have not all passed (of those who have not played on the console and watched the passage, and waited for the PC version).

L
Lodurr 12.01.20

When played, also got the impression that perhaps she was originally a child. There are many moments on the show, and she like this from the history of the falls. Apparently the release decided to beat, and make it a deviant from which realized noticeably subsided.

A
ArXangel_ann 12.01.20

Lodurr
I do not think that decided to beat. They probably never thought of. The kind of test Kamsky in the real world - will we be able to relate to Alice, as before (as a person), if we know that she's not human? I'm not able to. And in the first passage was so mentally...
And Yes, personally, I would like the line the man. It would be touching. But then, instead of pressing in on the nerves of the moments in the extermination camp would have had to come up with something else.
And I wonder - if instead Amanda had been Chloe, how we would be true to its mission and to her personally? =)))))))) And then Amanda that crocodile did that here, even for the sake of curiosity it is difficult not to become deviant

L
Lodurr 12.01.20

ArXangel_ann
Oh, it is recognized immediately. I'm in the impressions I wrote about it, which is a major disadvantage. And her story just shows that she converted. If with all the other characters, everything is logical, everything is consistent.. then it all crumpled, and zapihnut if only it was. Maybe the brain is not enough to make it a story with it to the logical conclusion, or maybe human rights activists feared.. maybe someday you'll tell why it screwed up. )

A
ArXangel_ann 12.01.20

Lodurr
There's too much going on after we find out who she is. For played. Is there really a quarter of the branches. Needed a blow to the player - gollivudschina in its purest form. Cage did. As far-fetched in the entire game so well, if you look carefully. Only one Hank, which comes on the roof and pushes the same speech regardless, Marcus drown the city in blood or not. And we so suddenly from his enemy be if you refuse to leave, a friend who were saving his life (and time possibly) from op-PA and the enemy, because he is on the side of the people. To get. Already disgusted Sumo it is not! Nhadau anyways)))

L
Lodurr 12.01.20

ArXangel_ann wrote:
friend that his life was saved
They are deviants. )
The game is around this question and turns the samovar soul? Love, friendship and so on. ))

A
ArXangel_ann 12.01.20

Lodurr
Well, here's the catch - Hank recognized in"the samovar other (then admitted the soul, feelings, etc.), but when this particular samovar (Connor) decided to stand on the side of people, Hank the roof snapped. It is not logical. Already never. Even for people)))
And I repeat - we are not talking about deviants or not, but about the drown the city in blood. When the aggressive sawing people deviants, Hank (as good, honored police) pulls out a pistol and gets... on the side of the terminators (oneiaiuie). WTF Hank?!

L
Lodurr 12.01.20

ArXangel_ann
xD)))
Perhaps it will be a spoiler. ))
The game gives a definite answer that no samovars of the soul, and it's all just a simulation, a failure in the algorithms is influenced by certain events, starting with Cara and Alice. The name of the game is to Become human, it was from Pinocchio, or our Pinocchio.. he wanted to become a real boy. )
With this new understanding can pass the campaign mode, everything will be much clearer.. besides Alice. ;)

A
ArXangel_ann 12.01.20

Lodurr
Hmm... I have to tell you again what it was about? Well, OK. it's about a person. Specifically Hank. Which behaves in an extremely illogical with a certain version of the passage. It is in particular. But in about holes in logic and plot.
The idea and so lies on the surface (literally, as you were pleased to notice that in the title). So thank you, but I do not need to chew the already chewed.
Spoilers by the way the game raises issues much more serious than the car has a soul and whether to kiss your computer, when putting him to bed...
Better answer the question - why is Hank on the side of the evil of deviants (the bloody passage for Marcus and extremely negative public opinion) vs Connor (status friend and with 2 rescues Hank in the passage)?

L
Lodurr 12.01.20

ArXangel_ann wrote:
why is Hank on the side of the evil deviants
So it follows from the choice. )
The film is I robot look? Here there's a lot borrowed. In particular the behaviour of Charles and Hank.

A
ArXangel_ann 12.01.20

Lodurr
It follows from the choice (at least in the version of the passage, which I described). And that's exactly the problem.
Although it is clear that it is foolish to expect adaptability in life from a complex game where one character affects the other more than once, different choices within branches, different choices for the reduction of branches, etc. There really ohrenitelno the number of variables, I do this in any game not seen. But specifically in this scene on the roof it would be enough just to shut us the opportunity the attack provided that for Hank Connor in the status of a friend. Or even let there be only Allen...
In General, for that matter. See, you don't want to answer/understand. Well ladnenko. It was about that inconsistencies in the game enough and it's not just Alice. So no, its not at the last moment altered. It is simply unprofitable, because the stage motion capture, dubbing, etc. involved too many resources. When start to work on the site, the script is already ready. And Alice was a deviant, which the player had to learn up to a point. And by the way, I must give credit to cage, it worked. Although tips on the game about a dozen. And I think everyone suspected that Alice is something wrong, just do not understand that (the diode is not present). The picture in the house, not eating, trying to get sick, but not sick, etc.

A
Advnc 12.01.20

Sho girl is not human is clear from the beginning, when man does not speak about it to the cops + the strange behavior. Well, what she ' s makes the whole thread pointless. And the game itself is meaningless, as you glands to empathize XS

M
MelShlemming 12.01.20

Well comp overheat why androids can't?

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 12.01.20

COOLachello777
Pfft. Percent on the computer runs cooler, video card, too. Hmm, and yet he is not a man ?