3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Demchenko 12.01.20 03:39 pm

Is it possible to make a bundle of two graphics cards from different manufacturers?

In General, there are two video cards: RX Vega 64 and GTX 1080 TI. Is it possible to put them in one bundle together? If Yes, then how to do it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 12.01.20

Daniil Demchenko
Spoiler

V
Vaipen 12.01.20

Daniil Demchenko
https://overclockers.ru/hardnews/show/67598/vozmozhnost-videokart-amd-i-nvidia-rabotat-v-svyazke-podtverzhdena-microsoft

V
Vaipen 12.01.20

Daniil Demchenko

L
Lodurr 12.01.20

Vaipen
Funny pictures and scholar? ))
Daniil Demchenko wrote:
If Yes, then how to do it?
If no, and no. Theoretically, on iron, not much difference. But only in theory. Technology different. IF this technology is n-vidia, there are still Quad SLI can 4-d maps the set.. different models, different years, but only from n-vidia. With AMD, it will not work.

V
Vaipen 12.01.20

Lodurr
Duck in there and not SLI. There is the type of dude that says he has one as a gag purely for video, and the second for data processing.
You can still try nakahozumi using 2 monitors.
One vidyahu stick one and the second the second. Then cut in the stream on both monitors.

K
K1600 GT 12.01.20

Lodurr
I had a recent strange stranger. When he bought the Rockets, I immediately wanted to put on top of one card, it is Rx 570 and the other monstrous 2070. In the end, thought that will be able to play at 2K resolution! But, alas. Only two 2070 and Rockets helped him to even play in 4k and above.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.01.20

to put it is possible but how would peck-peck for NVIDIA may need special choknutye driver does not know they are or not . and it is possible in theory to zapuskat on NVIDIA of POSIX and where the application coding kintz for example. I rather just build before long was 4870х2 was гтх285 that peck-peck . and without the miraculous of dayverov of POSIX how would tou be blocked.
but in practice, you should not do it finally and support дх12 and open YF Igor asynchronous such that there is no kind of how. better веги64 throw and 1080ти p started here

S
SPR1GGAN 12.01.20

Daniil Demchenko
sly from no use ,and you slay and crofer want to join ,the best profit ,sell both and buy one new

X
X_ray_83 12.01.20

Daniil Demchenko
Here did Fury X+980ti only works in Dx12 !
https://www.overclockers.ua/news/hardware/2015-10-27/116850/
The key should be 64 Vega and 1080ti will be in the second slot !

O
Oleg Adrenalin 12.01.20

It can be done.
But if you do in sli that have the same frequency and characteristics cards.But to avail this no will get noise , energy consumption, lags and freezes, although the fps will raise .Had experience with sli razocherovanie .