3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meceas 12.01.20 05:54 pm

The problem with downloading files in Creation Kit (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When I first installed the Creation Kit, it did not work render window — it was black. I decided to install another version of SK. But then when you download the files (vanilla Skyrim + dawnguard), you receive the following window:
Error
And it appears not once, but many, as download. Then changes to another, there seems to have not krakozyabry, and the names of any files.
Play Skyrim SE. Fashion: alternative ShowRaceMenu, removing enchantments from any item, replejser children, unlimited number of rings/necklaces, Delphine, you do it.
PS I need to get the ancient Falmer crown was the armor class and to refer to light armor. But I didn't find such mods on the Special Edition. If you know, give a link.
3 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 12.01.20

Initially, that is immediately after loading, the render window should be black (or grey). Something will appear if you click RMB on the card list and select the Load (Load).
A window error - this is not a problem, you just need to click Cancel and the window will disappear. After a while, a window will come out again, but retracted it the same way.
In General, all you have is working properly as it should be.

M
Meceas 12.01.20

gmh4589
Downloaded from another site, the problem with Windows is gone
About the render window: I do everything as you said but the window is black (originally grey). Also changing the cursor

g
gmh4589 12.01.20

Meceas
And, well, apparently some broken build got