3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ac0rd 12.01.20 05:56 pm

Fallout 4 and gamepad (Fallout 4)

In the F4 controller is not working, can anyone advice?
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
romantools 12.01.20

I have the DS3 with the spec. software... defined as the xbox.

a
ac0rd 12.01.20

Magmor
thanks for the reminder about the console I forgot:D

S
Stanislav Hvorostenko 12.01.20

look up x360ce in the Internet. That clearly set youTube type in eng. makes set up x360ce for the Witcher 3, and do the same thing for Fallout 4.

C
Corewood 12.01.20

X360CE kind of bad with the game running, according to rumors. And the original from Box is defined without problems.

D
DemanShu 12.01.20

When you turn on your controller (XboX), control and guidance automatically switches to the gamepad, and the keyboard and mouse cease to respond until you turn off the controller.

Z
ZmS 12.01.20

menu gamepad leafs twice. xone

a
artis3000 12.01.20

ZmS
I have the same thing

a
artis3000 12.01.20

ZmS
Found the Solution !!!
In device Manager updated the driver Xbox One Controller

Z
ZmS 12.01.20

artis3000
already decided. forgot to unsubscribe in the subject. Yes, it is so decided, via Manager updated. weird, it downloaded from ofsayta driver, and after updating it I have ceased to vibrate when the computer is booted...

128Laguna128 12.01.20

L
Lion-MSK 12.01.20

People save , all so smart. But tell me how to configure through emulator the controller so that the arrows and not the joystick controlled movement ( forward, left right down), I was extremely uncomfortable two joysticks to turn. And the arrows will be. Parameter Axis on the joystick I need Dpad (joystick, arrow) .

F
Frintezza 12.01.20

can anyone suggest what the hell, dad left trigger is aim, right for shooting, but when aiming you press fire, just shut off the sight and nothing happens... with two squeezed the trigger he just stands in a normal position

z
zuwen 12.01.20

Save please!! I have a xone controller barely works, move a little bit the stick the character starts to spin, some buttons don't work. But in the menu everything is OK in other games too.