3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psyche7 12.01.20 08:51 pm

Hangs and crashes (Watch_Dogs)

Crashes when loading, do everything according to instructions, everything is set up correctly...
Help plz)
106 Comments
Sort by:
F
FrekuT 12.01.20

But sistemih requirements for watch dogs AMD Radeon HD 6000,7000,8000 in my opinion was.

G
Grigory Kotowsky 12.01.20

FrekuT
then is that sin on the Fig Repack...

F
FrekuT 12.01.20

Yeah...I'll try another Repack and write will the situation change or not.

D
DozoRRR 12.01.20

Who crashes vach dogs turn on in the system paging file and you will be happy, I helped. And by the way no matter how much of the Opera, the game is all exactly drawn to the paging file even if you start with a shortcut and command disable the checking of the paging file.

F
FrekuT 12.01.20

I did not help the paging file.

G

The same story.

B
BOUHxSMERTI 12.01.20

Hi all, came across this problem:
Downloaded the game from different sources, and it turned out that not that and not that the game doesn't run, crashes at boot, without any crits, offer only to find a solution online, but it's a dead end :(
The system is fresh, all updated, jambs are not present, download and install the net too....
Met someone with such a problem ?

s
staskol 12.01.20

The game freezes when you sit in a new car and the game works, why? you can go to menu, open the map, but still the gameplay is stopped.

s
staskol 12.01.20

Prohormone
sit in a new car. as soon as there is an inscription Added new transport game of frieze, you can not do anything, you can only honk the horn, go to the menu, open the map. You can even move the shelter, but after moving, it's still going to be stationary. there was such a thing after a couple of missions

P
ProhozhuMimo 12.01.20

staskol
PPC, tin. And re-installed the game? Try to backup the saves and re-start. Litsuha you? If Yes, try offline mode.

s
staskol 12.01.20

Prohormone
and if you ride a car on which I rode, then everything is fine

G

With another Repack of the same. Becomes the download. Put update 1 - crashes on startup.

k
kan1907 12.01.20

please help I start the game, igru 5-10 minutes and then throws
amd radeon hd 7570

G

Helped beta wood AMD Catalyst.

F
FrekuT 12.01.20

In General, set the updates to the graphics card, do not eject and does not hang.

F
FrekuT 12.01.20

How to close the topic?

G
Grainger 12.01.20

Do not close, can someone come in handy.
I for example still problem is not solved... (GTX770 Drava new 340.43) one dick departures eat! four repak tried :(

l
lotus101 12.01.20

Who knows the video card drivers please help. I bought a license uplay, launched for the first time everything was fine, even went to high, but after 2 hours flew, or rather the computer is turned off. Decided to update the driver through some kind of a program, which itself determines the correct driver. In the end the computer started to crash so I just returned the old driver. The computer generally was cut down on time you load the game. Now I know not to download the driver and what the version, again don't want to foul up the complex.

Characteristics of companies:
HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC
Windows 7 Home basic 64-bit Service Pack 1
AMD Phenom(tm) II N830 Triple-Core Processor
6Gb
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 and AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
Free memory on the hard 400 of 912
All directX and other software obnovleny
Even if the perfomance requirements are not suitable, then the game was on high rate NO LAG.

PS
It is just not in the savegames, tried offline of Soiti, and save deleted still rebooting.

F
FrekuT 12.01.20

Try purely for its vidyuhi manually in the Internet to find firewood.

A
Aleksandr Tishaev 12.01.20

staskol
bro, I have the same problem. found a way out?