3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 12.01.20 08:51 pm

Draw distance in the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Tell me comrades, what's the option in the graphic settings responsible for the range of drawing objects in the background?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 12.01.20

InboxM
In advanced settings there is a slider bar geometry. Other options on the range of shadows, grass, etc. there are a few options there.

I
InboxM 12.01.20

Dogma
I tried this option but did not see the difference.
The point is that if you configure everything manually, then there is no difference in the distance are seen. But if you adjust the graphics shared a slider,where the options are quality, balance, performance between low and ultra can immediately feel the difference in view distance.

V
Valentin Dobrov 14.05.22

InboxM
Everything depends on MSAA smoothing.
Set the value to 2 and you will see everything. Of course, the fps drops terribly ..

O
OMERTA LIVE 20.01.23

The draw distance can be set in the system . Where is the save in this directory.
The only thing is that when you enter the settings menu, everything is reset, but the solution is to put the file for reading after the manipulations. And while you play do not go into the settings.
The parameter is located immediately above the parameter that removes the grass. By default, 1.00000, I set myself 2.00000, if it lags a lot, then you can do less, see for yourself. The view is awesome, and the soap cleans up. See this article " how to clean grass " . If I don't forget I'll drop it. Well, I think you can figure it out.