3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drevyn 12.01.20 08:51 pm

Need to mesh the system into three parts

It takes the normal mesh system that once worked well ,that would steadily kept the 5 GHz band, and nothing fell off, looked several options, it is very expensive, there are cheaper, whether to pay and how to choose what is necessary? such systems have never encountered, is it difficult to configure them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petruxinson 12.01.20

Drevyn
You start to tell me what is the MES system. Where are you going to put it? May be cheaper for a normal router or repeater to do that?

D
Drevyn 12.01.20

In General, I have a flat, outstretched as if in a length, and the router is standing on a swing, doors, wooden, stupidly close and all, even to play normally can not,not that the film in 4K to watch or torrent to put, I read that the repeaters are working at a slower rate, the transaction is still old, it would be possible bauerlein to try, but try don't want, suddenly rolled, loot only the wind, that would have immediately everything was fine

P
Petruxinson 12.01.20

Drevyn
No, there Powerline will not help much the speed will drop . Here the repeater is put in the middle of the apartment you can try, the speed will drop, but not significantly. But then again, will have to try and give money. Well, in your case either that or, if money allows to take the mesh system.

D
Drevyn 12.01.20

Petruxinson wrote:
No, there Powerline will not help much the speed will drop .
well, I something suspected, because not in a hurry in order to take it, especially one of the rooms which should be the normal raw footage, it's a kitchen, there is refrigerator and all kinds of technique, I think interference would be plenty
Petruxinson wrote:
Well, in your case either that or, if money allows to take the mesh system.
I think I just talked about this, the question is, what to take? some saw take ZYXEL Kit 2 X Multy, but it is very expensive, are there cheaper and equally good options?

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.01.20

Well, you could take the to try, something cheaper and if is not suitable to take back to the store. I the router took. Came home, set up, not staged area and the quality of the coating, and then passed back to the store. Accepted without problems. Just make sure you check the store if they will take back if not suitable.

P
Petruxinson 12.01.20

Drevyn
Try to look at these systems for example: TP-Link Deco M9 Plus, mw3, tenda, ASUS Lyra.
And the budget at you what?

D
Drevyn 08.12.20

_POINTMAN_
Well, so, in most stores it is necessary that there was an objective reason for exchange, and not because I did not like something, you must first stop at the options.
Petruxinson wrote:
TP-Link Deco M9 Plus, tenda mw3, ASUS Lyra.
What's your budget?
I have a budget of up to 7k, because ASUS Lyra will not suit, but I have a counter question, since you offer an asus which is almost 3 times more expensive than the rest, so it is than 3 times better?:) than it is better than the same mw-3?

P
Petruxinson 08.12.20

Drevyn
I'm offering it because you asked for a bag and I didn't know your budget) Let's just say: the eis is higher, it all depends on what you have it used for.

D
Drevyn 08.12.20

Petruxinson
Well, I ask what is so rich in another class, asus, that it costs a lot more, maybe it is worth raising the budget and take it? For me, the main thing is that the area of coverage would be a total of about 250 squares, and I have 100 mb, probably from this should have started

P
Petruxinson 08.12.20

Drevyn
In the ace better the maximum speed of waffles 2134 Mbps against 1167 Mbps at the tenda (you 1167 per eye), gigabit ports against 100 megabits, better percent and more operative, and well, the lighting is cool) But the price is 3 times more. The tenda has a coating of 300 meters if you take 3 cubes.

N
Nikky13 08.12.20

Are you sure that the best option is to make such a mesh system? Well, if you really are going to build it, for example, media converters can order https://eserver24.ru/opticheskie-komponenty/mediakonvertery, there they are not very expensive, he took there in the summer.