3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvelya 12.01.20 08:51 pm

NG+ is it worth playing? (Dark Souls 3)

Hi all!

Just passed the game. Somehow much faster than expected (70 hours). I don't know whether to play in NG+ or not. According to rumors, nothing new except the rings will not be in it. Who is already playing, tell me, is there something new, or wait for DLC)
55 Comments
Sort by:
I
IceMuse 12.01.20

I just started today ...and also a Few rings embossed +1... absolutely Nothing new . Except that the quests on another pass from PS... But I came to the conclusion that it is better to start again with another class or with another weapon...

W
Went181 12.01.20

If the build is under 120 sawing for PvP - switch if PvE - wait for DLC

O
Ogyr4ig 12.01.20

To try a radically different build. Do not change single straight sword +10 to the other, and for example to try to complete the game just with a bow.
Quests otherwise.
To run only with coal, agraba from phantoms-NPCs and players.

V
VsynC 12.01.20

Ogyr4ig
What kind of coal ?
I'm new to DS , only played 3 and don't know much (
Coal is not something that gives +HP after killing a boss ?

C
Carelia 12.01.20

VsynC
Coal gives more HP+ the ability to summon/invade players in your game.

C
Carelia 12.01.20

I also have a question I passed the game,if you try to create and start a new game, other Persian, old Persian will remain or the game is removed?

a
andrewGaara 12.01.20

Carelia
Will remain of course. Then in the download can choose.

P
Po63om6e 12.01.20

Is for the souls of bosses and new weapons with them. Hardcore.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.01.20

Rhetorical question.

o
olecsander14_ 12.01.20

Why not

B
Beirut 12.01.20

For the closure of the achievements will come out somewhere ng 3, and of the relish from pvp is 170-250 LVL, the rest is sometimes screwed in terms of monotony

K
Keynd 12.01.20

If you want to find good lift and there would be titanite shard you can move to NG+

C
Culebyaka 12.01.20

What is the maximum level without NG+?

B
Beirut 12.01.20

Culebyaka
how many souls nagamichi this LVL and will

s
snayper2013 12.01.20

For the most part NG+ here are full of shit like in the first part. Nothing has changed, except fat of enemies and their damage from the new enhanced rings and all.
Dark souls 2 new game was much cooler everything is implemented, has had many new enemies, new phantoms, new things, and shoot something new was, that the replayability of the second part is the best among all tamedos, and it's basically the only plus.

S
Shkudi 12.01.20

snayper2013
Well, at least all the gear for the souls open for one passage do not do this.

s
snayper2013 12.01.20

Shkudi
Farm great archive for a half-hour, I a million souls gained.
PS who then lost in PVP lol.

S
Shkudi 12.01.20

snayper2013
I'm talking about the souls from bosses)

G
Gold-man 12.01.20

Beirut
170-250лвл for PVP? It's a wild overlevel. In DS3 the optimal level 100-120 for PVP, not more. For some covens and less.

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 12.01.20

wolfpac
How you managed for so many to explore the game 100%?) So you need to Anor Londo, and if you're lucky.