3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TR4PIZ 12.01.20 08:52 pm

How to remove Special Edition edition account (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Abnormal condition bought a week ago the Special Edition, only now, after 9 hours of simulated realized that I'd settle for the regular version, without the start kicking (as in spesiale in fact are only bonuses, no unique things there) and how do I now uninstall the edition of the Special Edition, thus leaving only the regular edition. Once again, it is to remove, and not return the money (since I won't be able to return, enough of 9 hours) or maybe somehow you can turn off all these bonuses from the Special Edition?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxxim1891 12.01.20

TR4PIZ
Why?

T
TR4PIZ 12.01.20

maxxim1891
I understand the non-standard problem. The fact that I delved into the topic of what good is the Special Edition and realized that the game gives a lot of bonuses, and unreasonably (for example game offers to take the steep horse free, it is not clear at all that gave us such imbewu horse just). I'm not exactly straight XxX_MLG_HARDCORE_GAMER, just annoys me when you give a bunch of stuff and bonuses at the beginning of the game it is unclear why. Last game from Rockstar and so are not allocated complexity (RDR 2 too is a simple game, and so boosts give

m
maxxim1891 12.01.20

TR4PIZ
So sit on the other horse, easier. In General, what a cool horse like this? For me the coolest, is the Arab horse.... well, maybe on a PC on the other, Hz.

T
TR4PIZ 12.01.20

maxxim1891
To take the horse worse especially it seems not a bad decision, but it is also nonsense, it is not logical. And maybe it's really not the best horse, but in early game it is very cool

m
maxxim1891 12.01.20

What do you their brains soar? Believe what you have a starter set, the game becomes easier, it will not become harder, it's not about that!!!! Play. Enjoy the world, atmosphere, story and fuck all that tinsel..... or postponed for a couple of years, maybe even not quite grown up to it (no offense).

B
Boland 12.01.20

TR4PIZ
And what for? There bonus cosmetics, the pair of mediocre guns free and the horse that changed to best Arabic (captured for example in the mountains) immediately upon receipt. Well, the task of a Bank robbery in the third or fourth Chapter, not yet passed.

P. S. In just a few ultimata cheat bonuses, but this for online, and then regretted, it would be better gold purchased for this amount. And added nothing rainesalo balance/development is not given at all.

T
TR4PIZ 12.01.20

maxxim1891
Voland
Okay, maybe I went too, I should probably get back in the game, thank you both

m
maxxim1891 12.01.20

TR4PIZ
OK

R
Rintsler 12.01.20

D
Dzarmer 04.12.20

In the settings of the game you can disable the bonuses of the spelash, in the properties of the game in the steam, namely in the add-on tab you can disable the hasted oedicle buns.

Turning off the haste of the edict you also deprive yourself of an additional mission to rob a bank, a small thing, and nice, one suit, a mascot on boots and another bunch of buns that do not strongly affect the gameplay, but even rather please. Money in the game to spend still nowhere, to grind them pointless, and this oedicting in fact slightly facilitates the already difficult in terms of the economy game.