3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Bolbat 14.01.20 01:42 am

Crash on initial splash screen (Forza Horizon 4)

While I was trying to solve this problem about 2 days servef the Internet to me came up with a pretty banal idea of pulling out the headphones from the plug , as silly as it may sound but it worked . But alas, to avoid the game without sound I took the headphones with the function of Bluetooth and it solved the problem with sound ( but sometimes on and off for headphones drops sound ). I hope someone will help , certainly sounds silly but it worked . Test to open with the usual headphones with the wire , unfortunately the game crashes .
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 14.01.20

I hope you don't demo launch(and then I have it also on the start I went with 2 days lost in vain),has launched full via Game Pass,a week play,no escape and immediately went,Windows is not activated.

A
AlexBauer 14.01.20

Mine in the game there is a checkmark microphone, turn it off and monoprovodu to insert, or to turn off the Explorer , 10 seconds, there is a description in the thread of departures

N
Nikita Bolbat 14.01.20

AlexBauer
didn't help

N
Nikita Bolbat 14.01.20

DEDGAMER
No , I ultimehjjt

M
MelomenOne 14.01.20

Had problems with Xbox live, reinstalled Windows, the game worked perfectly, was soft to roll then start use Android trainer for running at the initial splash screen.
Helped to reinstall the game.

O
Overlord222 14.01.20

Duplicate here Downloaded played, everything was normal, the next day knocks when loading in windowed mode, log in to the game failed when you reset the default graphic using geforсe experience, but still after running the configuration change and next time don't reset just after PC reboot. Can anyone have solution except crutches with a reboot and reset to default settings? So the game at max settings 60 fps issues, but the school is angry. And change graphics settings without restarting does not cause the departure