3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vsevolod Tyabin 14.01.20 01:43 am

How to make a cruiser without any mods? (Freelancer)

Help to make a cruiser in the ini file on Windows 7.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vsevolod Tyabin 14.01.20

I've tried everything nothing works

D
Dartwraith 14.01.20

And what exactly does not work?

D
Dartwraith 14.01.20

In the file market_misc.ini all products which are sold on the bases. You can include any product, even the cruiser Nomad. In the file goods.ini have a description of all items (including ships), there you can adjust the price, do not forget to add in products cruiser kit (gun, turret, engine, etc.). For simplicity and understanding download any mod to add vehicles and view the file script.xml can based on it to modify the configuration files of the game (. ini) or make your mod, everything is easy.

D
Dartwraith 14.01.20

Of course, you must have editor for ini files, and the description of items in the game. Here I don't see it, there are elite games, the sea on the SWAT portal.

V
Vsevolod Tyabin 14.01.20

there is a Notepad called

V
Vsevolod Tyabin 14.01.20

but exactly how the cruiser is called in General as it add where
what to put

D
Dartwraith 14.01.20

Vsevolod Cabin
The original game files with Notepad to view.
Vsevolod Cabin
I wrote - for the elite games have files (word, Excel) with a full description of all game objects including cruisers, there is information about how they are called in the game, what their name in. ini files, etc.
Please not to fast cries for help - enter in the search elite-games, w front 3, back EN, backslash freelancer, and finally read what they write in the forum of this site it is possible to find answers practically all these issues.