3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 14.01.20 01:43 am

Long will it live multiplayer? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

How do you think?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agamantrius 14.01.20

Marquess
well, I think it is enough because the game has fans, and EA don't throw it like the current in the beginning of January, the last update was so I think 2 years at least live))

S
Sem... 14.01.20

After the release of the second part will finally die

G
Gidrant 14.01.20

well, when you give away all dls will rise again

A
Agamantrius 14.01.20

Sem...
Yes neeee, Hey not the fact that it is a good turn out, and who knows her gallop waiting for something.

S
Sem... 14.01.20

Agamantrius
The second part comes out in November, toli toli in December 2017, so not long to be the first to live there, summer or fall I guess DLS will be distributed to at least online to raise.
Happy birthday!

A
Agamantrius 14.01.20

Sem...lol Skok climbed never heard thanks for the info but still and this part will be the fans With:

S
Sem... 14.01.20

Agamantrius
Fans will stay online but there is now very little, and after the release of the second part at all won't be Curling still plays the people, but on PC the online is weak. I don't know how you haven't heard about the sequel, here is the article from the Internet you...

Spolarium Eurogamer has interviewed the producer of Star Wars Battlefront Sex Celina, because of this interview became known new details of the sequel to Star Wars Battlefront:
- First Caslin confirmed that the sequel to Battlefront is developing a single company.
He noted that the DICE works closely with the Montreal Studio Motive, and that it will make the entire single-player content to the next game. Swedish Studio DICE will take on the role of observer when you create a campaign, but the Motive had already proposed to her a number of ideas. As a guide for developers will be the single mode Battlefield 1. The aim of the campaign story will also teach the player some mechanics that will be useful in multiplayer.
- Secondly, the parties touched upon the possibility of seamless transition from earth to space.
Keslin answered that can't tell you what exactly does his team, and noted that such a possibility brings some problems, mainly consisting in ensuring good performance in the game. However, the producer hinted that such developments are carried out and anything is possible.
- Then Keslin admitted that the support model of the game content by entering a Season Pass, not perfect. He noted that the developers are exploring a variety of alternative business models, and the decision on which way to go in the event of a Battlefront sequel, has not yet been made.
- Also, the producer said that in the next game battlefields can go beyond the Saga. Paul admitted that many in the Studio reading the comics and watching the cartoons on Star Wars. So maybe Battlefront 2 will receive content from the comics or animated series such as Clone Wars or Rebels.

Release date Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is scheduled for November 2017

A
Agamantrius 14.01.20

Sem...
Interesting article, but be that as it may we know in the future what happens) MB really get how BF3

N
Nik0LaI123 14.01.20

In General, at least one live session there?

|
|Jet| 14.01.20

Nik0LaI123
http://swbstats.com here you see, and so played not long ago for interest in probe on any map people will always find whether DLS or normal maps

s
sewerus123 14.01.20

Do people play now?