3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spectre0910 14.01.20 01:43 am

DOS vs DOS 2 (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi! Guys, it makes sense to start the first part? How she compared with the second? Story, gameplay, characters, etc will be the whole or only the second game only?
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Shane- 14.01.20

DOS 2 is the same DOS on steroids. Try to play, if you feel that DOS 2 for you was not enough. In terms of history, nothing really to lose.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 14.01.20

Right now, this kind of games (good) goes a little, start with DOS, then DOS 2 - stretch the pleasure))

N
Nightma[R]e 14.01.20

Flycat0910
Start with DOS 2, DOS won't be able to play.

x
xSaimanx 14.01.20

Many people have many opinions on some aspects DOS1 and DOS2 is superior.

S
SS44 14.01.20

DOS 1 a more flexible game. There is not an important level , as an important skill of the player. In DOS 2 very hard a sense of isolation from vrazhin, even in one level. Because according to stats it's often nearly twice as high((( In DOS 1 to the same location I thought... well, somehow looser, that is. In short , DOS 2 more hard-to-player game and DOS 1 pomyagshe well and can due to this little poskuchnee what-if...

S
Syava Targoniy 14.01.20

I in DOS 1 didn't like the plot, unlike this part.

I
Ivan Lebedev 14.01.20

in DOS 1 was easier to control ... then very problematic ) the battles are harder, I have to дос1 didn't burn there . However in дос1 bosses had more variety here as it is not ...

m
militant2020 14.01.20

Better play the first because the second will be minor references to the first. And yet, the first really decent game for its genre and so I decided to pass it before the second and have not regretted one bit.

s
spellcustomer 14.01.20

In the first of more humor, music I like, and the system of separation of armor to physical and magical in the second I don't like. In all other respects, the second better.

S
SAL-GENA 14.01.20

in the first story is,while the second took place did not really understand(at random was)...the first pereprohodil 5 times...the second has no desire to go a second time. in General, this series just love the one where the dragon can become

h
hvalle 14.01.20

In the first plot is the standard you are the chosen one save the world from evil. A clear division into good and bad. In the second part of the story is more interesting, less linear. And good there. :) Each character has its own history, different branches in the dialogues. Fun to play a second time even. But in the first part, more humor, references, soft, magical atmosphere. Also for his good. The sound I here and there I liked. Loved the first part with the puzzles pyramid. Secondly, for the entire game did not use a pyramid at all. Yes and riddles most of them stayed in the first act, more of them less and less.

The combat system in the second part, on the one hand, strongly attached to the level. On the other, more balanced. For cheat theft in the first part (who want to steal in broad daylight, no one will notice) - went the whole game in top gear and just chill all tore. Bosses vanhotel. Was bored. The second part is less important. Although also possible. Some classes in the first part was completely useless. I was the main character with a shield. Damage at high levels 3-4 times lower than that of a mage or a fighter with two-handed sword. This protection is not much higher. Here it is corrected, the shield gives a lot of armor, damage from one-handed weapons are not so much below. Killer with a daggers also became much more useful, because spending all one single teleport or to reach the enemy. But the Archer from wahatoya all like, turned into a mediocre class. And so on. Well, this is an example.

A
Augusta_ 14.01.20

The first game is inferior to the sequel. I played it about a year ago and can't even remember really what was the plot. Only so few major milestones. Astarta this terribly infuriating, some dragon in the end arrived. And my heroes who are all was? Here Awakened, and then who? And other characters are not memorable, I don't remember any of the party members, even him didn't remember until I read in the Internet that he was already previously in the game. I vaguely remember that the third location was supported by some human thugs, because the Orc-killer, I liked even less. It was a difficult moment like this, to support killers because they like their people. But overall the story was very primitive, and I was very irritated by the whole supernatural part, a place somewhere between the stars and all that. In the second part of the story just five goals above the first: characters are more developed, there is no clear division into good and evil, the plot turns 180 degrees with the development of, and the mystical part is not annoying, but intriguing.