3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jonshadow 14.01.20 01:43 am

Uplay not working achievements (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)

Recently bought a license before this took place on the pirates. So I registered the game in Uplay was already more than half ,but the achievements do not open .. Can anyone knows how to help? Thanks in advance.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarOfDeath 14.01.20

For 2 years now, I have to write to support but unlikely answer, BUT if you do let me know.

S
Scheglov Evgeniy 14.01.20

need to replay the whole game

S
Stinger_Max 14.01.20

Of course, to say that steps in Uplay and advances are two different things, I miss it. I'll just say that in the Russian version, do not get action uplay, they are obtained only in the original. If you want to get - go the game not the Russian version.

A
Alphalva 14.01.20

Brock Samson
Took license disk. When installing you can't choose English. After installation in the settings also cannot be changed. Does everything automatic in Russian. There are other options to unlock action yupley force or how to put English language??? Support yubisoft some bullshit writing on request!!! Help, please, understand the game!!!

-
--Deadman-- 14.01.20

the game has become a victim of enter uplay,
forget it, nothing will. current if download the English version from uplay ( although it may not be available)

S
Stinger_Max 14.01.20

English version available in Uplay always. Download English version of come in and earn points. It's still only for the first time. Then you can safely put the Russian version and play normally. Crack also not recommend to put, as it, as I understand it, turns the English version into Russian without the support of Uplay.

A
Alphalva 14.01.20

Brock Samson
Did everything as said. Went to Uplay, clicked download, installed English version. Still actions do not open, do not receive Uplay points. How can that be? By the way, cloud sync is also not happening, maybe because of her? What to do?

v
vlad_sherba 14.01.20

oops

A
Alphalva 14.01.20

Brock Samson
There is a new joke. If you play in offline mode, notifications about the actions performed in the game appear. But no points are given and when you exit the game and when switching to online, they still do not give. Generally, in off talking about the performance, but online and offline do not give points! Has anyone seen this nonsense? What to do?

S
Stinger_Max 14.01.20

fox013579
Probably due to the fact that you put the key in Uplay from the Russian version. Personally, I bought the game in Uplay shop and tried first Russian license (of course not helped), and then pumped the original version from the client and everything was fine, everything worked and the glasses they gave me.

A
Alphalva 14.01.20

Brock Samson
Fun... And how can I be, there is an option to trick uplay, can you suggest something? The game from uplay can I delete it?

S
Stinger_Max 14.01.20

fox013579
In General, as you probably already noticed, all the bonuses from these actions are already active in the Russian version. And so, no one has yet addressed this issue.

A
Alphalva 14.01.20

Brock Samson
No, actually, nothing I like is not activated. Yes, I do not care for this activation! I have a stat for this Prince now is not complete in uplay!!! Opened not all of the actions and bonuses from this game!!! He would have known that this would happen, h..R to set!!! A way to remove games from uplay is?

S
Stinger_Max 14.01.20

fox013579
But this is amazing. Everyone (including my Russian license) everything was open. Maybe you just didn't notice? If you have a costume of Ezio from Assassin's creed II, but you did not purchase it, that means the rest should be in place. Just there is a arena mode opens only after you beat the game and immediately not notice. Perhaps you have temporary problems with Uplay itself. You have your Uplay points actually displayed in the client?

And what about removing games from your account, the only way is to write to tech support and I'm not too sure what all that would work.

UPD: Maybe you misunderstood me, all the bonuses should already be in the Russian version, while in the client, they may not yet be acquired. But when I bought the game and did not know about this issue did so - bought the game (via Uplay store) -> downloaded through the tracker license image of Russian version of the game and installed it -> a little run, I noticed that I action points are not awarded for progress -> go to the forums, found out what the problem is and downloaded the original version from uplay, installed and passed. The game not only that, synchronized with the savegames that I have with a Russian license left, so even if you download this savegame Uplay I just count 2 steps, which are given for the chapters that I had to (well, there is in General all points are awarded for progress through the story). All the bonuses that exchange for Uplay points I had discovered in the way the Russian license, and when I installed the original images, everything was closed. I calmly got all the points for actions and quietly unlocked all the bonuses.

So, you may have just some temporary problems with upleap, because I have, as I already described, everything went like clockwork. I don't think it's all about the key from the Russian license, because when I was looking through the forums where people wrote with the same as yours situation.

A
Alphalva 14.01.20

Brock Samson
Yes, the Ezio costume was remembered. In English was not. The number of points in the client is displayed. Uplay works in the plan rules. Support wrote. One name, not support. They said, well, we don't know why, but the game can not be deleted. I write to them, they say, you che very sick in the head, your game, your uplay and you don'T know and can'T delete?! The answer, they say, visit the forums, where people are smarter. PPC... in Short, everything is clear, I introduced a Russian key, he drives, there is no action, support drives, stata uplay now our website, to remove evil. Y-Yes... play I can't hunt. All right, thank you for all the responses, many were looking for, asked only you helped to understand. I'll wait for the updates uplay, maybe someday they will introduce the function delete.

S
Stinger_Max 14.01.20

fox013579
Finally, still want to ask as you start the key. If PPW (or PRW), it is a Russian key. I have it starts to POP, then this version is sure to get points.

A
Alex007 xD 14.01.20

Brock Samson
I tried to download the game from uplay English. version all exactly and nothing comes out.

A
Alex007 xD 14.01.20

Same problem as fox013579.
And the most interesting once I played the Russian version and was all and all a bundle was, in short everything!
But then I noticed that at this point I have all disappeared, started the game again got 2 achievements I bought 2 improvements peresypaju in uplay and there are only 2 purchased improvements, and action as if I wasn't playing.

S
Stinger_Max 14.01.20

Alex007 xD
The game itself in jublee take, or drive. the Russian version?

A
Alex007 xD 14.01.20

Brock Samson
Disk