3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 14.01.20 01:44 am

The optimization of the game (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Let the people to discuss all the delights of optimization , because it is not very there are lags , freezes , fps lives his life , disc often. In General, let's go :))))
6 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 14.01.20

Consider it necessary to remind you that insults and insults are not allowed, and the feasibility of creating such topics you can always discuss with the author in private messages xD

A
An__ei 14.01.20

On my PC ping is 100 MS, the temperature of 65-67 degrees card, time card 11 M. S. (as in the interface itself the game shows and it is not clear how this figure as written to determine weaker graphics card or processor), at a resolution of wqhd 144Гц. fps 80. And interestingly playing on ps4 TV. ultrahd 60 Hz. HDR the difference in picture from a PC is almost there, the PC console graphics are the same the grass is not that clear.

A
Abu Hazmi bul-bul Pyatar 14.01.20

4 sput , you have to take two !!!

V
Vega24rus 14.01.20

I will say this. I had lags hard. Although the comp any carries of the game without lag (except Kalda). Today I went to buy a Ssd drive - the difference is heaven and earth. The game flies, the picture on the whole. Lepota.

U
Umbasus 14.01.20

At least 49 during the drop from the helicopter, a maximum of 100, on average, 70-80. 1060 6GB + 6700к FHD (everything on maximum). Average ping is around 70. Every 3-4 ice rink fell on legacy the server, the server in Russia, like no. Graphene nineteenth century, but everything is running smoothly. On the other hand, in the same БФ1 becomes beauty, when from round to round lose to a random spread of bullets or check hits the walls. Beautiful animations for melee in БФ1 certainly not enough. Sounds pretty miserable walk and the noise of the machinery.
PS, shame on us rowing money with a forklift in 2018 to release a game with such poor graphics? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

a
anrti1988 14.01.20

1060 6 gigs 16 operatives Riesen 1600x at maximum settings in all modes. So it will go. 100 fps