3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivanych 14.01.20 01:45 am

How to evacuate the skulls? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I read somewhere that the skulls can begin to falconite after 28 missions. Hear the story Code Toker, and went to replay the mission number 2 - NO! The skull will not follonata! CANT?
20 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old Sith 14.01.20

Ivanychi
They are infected, they cannot be evacuated to the base, although I was able to evacuate the infected zombies (soldiers), of the side missions =)

T
Torl 14.01.20

It is unlikely that you will falconite skulls, otchityvayasj according to the storyline, then go ahead, there is a mission where they appear. The main thing to send them as soon as nailed, and it will disappear like all priyesh.

Y
Yoshemitsu 14.01.20

Ivanychi
XS, kill and fulconis. Even in the first mission with the salvation of Miller, I have them slammed and evacuated after clearing all of the game. But perhaps this can be done only after a suit of parasite DNA as the Skulls needed to create the capsules for this suit. Maybe Fulton as well prokachany should be.

I
Ivanych 14.01.20

Yoshemitsu
Well, as is the development of suit-the parasite does not become available after the first evacuation of skulls?

I
Ivanych 14.01.20

Big Boss
How not? In some missions even have additional tasks:— contact with the Code Talker was held
— Code Talker evacuated
— Code Talker evacuated unharmed
— "Skull" eliminated
— "Skull" evacuated
— Evacuated armored vehicles that blocked the valley Luffa

Y
Yoshemitsu 14.01.20

Yes! And most importantly, better Skulls to evacuate without killing the fourth. As if the fog lifts you will have 10 seconds before all their corpses to run away.

Y
Yoshemitsu 14.01.20

Ivanychi
I think I remember? just like after executing the Code Talker is possible to create such a costume. I could not vulcanite skulls - fact.

I
Ivanych 14.01.20

Yoshemitsu
I killed the first one, ran up to zapolonili - icon Fulton crossed. Then when one is left, also tried to evacuate don't.

Y
Yoshemitsu 14.01.20

Ivanychi
Suit created, Fulton pumped?
If not then play on can then open this opportunity go another two story missions. Listen to the tapes. XS

F
FROS_DAD 14.01.20

after 29 missions, not 28

I
Ivanych 14.01.20

FROS_DAD
Exactly? Thank you, I will go to the work of No. 29!

O
Old Sith 14.01.20

Ivanychi
I guess I forgot, and scored on it)))

I
Ivanych 14.01.20

FROS_DAD
Yes, it was a mission - became available to suit the parasite.

I
ILIA_1992 14.01.20

Ivanychi
Kill them and then run to him and maguires . Unable to evacuate only after the mission metal archaea

P
Podvipodvertov 14.01.20

People, I take this opportunity to also ask the question in this thread regarding this game.
I take the job the silent(her Tits are clear, shake nicely) and always take transport, it is a SUV. And the problem is that the talker never gets into it and remains standing on the spot and aim at enemies a few miles. And when I leave or where, for example, on another point, it just dissolves in the air, says that moves me, but in fact just disappears and no longer appears anywhere, even to give orders impossible. Appears only when boarding the helicopter when I fly to the base. Tell me how to move around the map together, painfully, Tits I like her.

e
eldar993 14.01.20

Podvipodvertov
open the idroid and there are items for the silent intelligence (for outposts), and attack (there to provide her a place where to fire), in the car, to you it will not sit

R
RolandXIII 14.01.20

I ran into a problem. I decided to try to evacuate Carpov. Chose extreme Caravan of traitors(37-th task). Put the two skulls and one of them tried to evacuate, but it did not... indicator holding the button just completely fills up and nothing happens. Same thing with the second skull.

At that time two were still alive, parasitic suit researched, used portal Fulton(and as my partner was selected by D-Walker f-balistol(it hardly matters, but you never know)). Faced with this anyone?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 14.01.20

I have encountered this bug last patche solution was never found, but snipers skulls evacuates normally.

Y
Yuriy Tubolcev 14.01.20

By the way in 1.04 could not zagotoviti skulls in metal archaea for additional jobs. although developed in the course of the problem?

n
name_dima 14.01.20

To get smart ! trailer downloaded and everything ! if smart video on YouTube show !