3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Slavinskiy 14.01.20 01:45 am

A parody of themselves (Forza Horizon 4)

I love the series Forza Horizon. In my opinion it was (it was) the best lineup of games about racing in the open world, but... part 4 is just a parody of themselves. Pulled a new landscape, slightly changed icons and here it is, the 4th part. And what is the difference from the third? Winter? It was in the third part, But as a Supplement. Before there was a choice of rubber and I sincerely hope that the developers will have to move the map Navigator in the interior of the car will make more opportunities for customization, work on the physics of damage and if introduced the trucks and the change of seasons, you will work on a cross... Not bad if that truck and the McClaren P1 I can easily break through a stone fence and drive through the whole map?
I'm not suggesting to make the game a simulator, but just look at the TDU is the icon compared to the 4th Horizon and while on this icon they're not gone, was hope, we were promised a radically different handling in different seasons, and gorgeous guest rating gaming magazines were telling us about the apparent victory of the game on all the previous parts, but in the end... It's all the same Horizen 3 with new textures. Make not then available in Australia and Japan, if more Playground Games were not able. By the way, you know heaps of bugs because of the protection system. You want to buy half a game with a friend, but... you nothing, Mikey, and here cared about their Safety. The game crashes every 15 minutes.

Why am I writing this. Do not rush to buy the game until it's a parody of the previous part, it is as if the third Witcher was one in one second. 7K, but in the end nothing new, except the beautiful landscapes.

And do share your impressions on the game, it will be interesting to hear the rest.
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 14.01.20

Forza Horizon and not Forza Horizen

A
Alex Slavinskiy 14.01.20

Sprintin
Thanks bro, a little hurried.

T
TeT9xMoT9 14.01.20

Alex Slavinskiy
for 7K ill people buying 400 ACC took, and rejoice
and these critics like you always were and will be (not trying to offend)

w
william1992 14.01.20

aimwhKILLING
Activation or account?

T
TeT9xMoT9 14.01.20

william1992
considered as activation,at least so says the seller
in fact, it is his uchetku microsoft store c FH4, and he 400r, gives the username and password for this accounts, so it's not activating

T
TeT9xMoT9 14.01.20

provided that the accounts Maxtor can play unlimited number of users

b
b4nder4s 14.01.20

Alex Slavinskiy
And what exactly TDU is an icon. Just for the sake of asking.Played long enough in TDU and TDU2 quickly abandoned due to insane for my liking physics.
And FH4-no need to expect much, and you will not be disappointed. I have the game and got exactly what they wanted - a continuation of the original holiday. Very nice physics(without excessive challenge for simulation) is More than decent graphics. A huge number of activities. Fleet. Yeah sometimes I just love to take the car and go anywhere and not be upset that on the way, I got the stone fence.
Satisfied with the game. And missions, I have not.

A
Alex Slavinskiy 14.01.20

aimwhKILLING
Also a solution, but I wanted to pay tribute to the developers. The 3rd part was perfect for its time, and of course I was waiting for this from the 4th. Yes, and rumor has it that there is a problem with crashes if you use one ACC.

A
Alex Slavinskiy 14.01.20

b4nder4s
She was an icon of its time in terms of racing and potentially one of the most interesting and original games of the time. The second part of it was space. In fact, the Horizon and The Cry is the analogue, in the case of Cry very cheap analogue. That's why waiting for the development from the 4th part. For the 3rd I traveled far and wide and all of these feelings about take the car and go anywhere was in 3 parts, like graphics and of course physics and open world. I don't want to humiliate the 4th part, but it looks like a good addition, for 800 rubles... It is in the best traditions of Ubisoft, each new Far Cry should have minimal differences from the previous one.

b
b4nder4s 14.01.20

Alex Slavinskiy
Then you just need to consider the fact that developed always leave the stock on the next part. And not trying to implement all that you want and ask the community in the current part of the game.

S
Sasha1991-9 14.01.20

Alex Slavinskiy
Then you only imagine if the developers every time I sculpted a new in every sense of the game, we would have waited for the incredible number of bugs, bad optimization, and would make it through this time GTA comes out for arcade racing, it would not be justified, I personally played in the 3rd part, and worn out to the holes, still on a high 4th, I'm kind of glad that they did not radically change, otherwise, it would have, not what we wanted, and remember, the best is the enemy of the good !!!

A
Alex Slavinskiy 14.01.20

Sasha1991-9
Buddy, I wrote about creating a new game from scratch. There are many small details that are missing in the second part and the third. Starting from physics at the off ramp and damage the car and ending with the lack of animation of the horn from the cabin. Now the game looks like a nice, competent addition. new cars + new territory + change of seasons. But I will emphasize that the full price of the game 7K rubles.

S
Sasha1991-9 14.01.20

Alex Slavinskiy
Well, if they did, then the system requirements would be are not the same, plus again optimized, and the output would not be this year for sure. There is certainly what need to change, but overall just fine, although I partially agree with you.

v
vasya003 14.01.20

plus, for 7K somehow does not pull. Did some home useless - just a shame could not see how it is done in TDU... Card in 2к18 ridiculous. In the game 500+ cars but no one is forcing them to roll, the game can go on three cars... Where is the odometer (well this is a really cool feature, and Yes a 12 year old TDU he was...) Tuning since the first part is not changed, 1 bumper spoiler 2 of the same drives... Exx but фх4 have to take it from tdu2 with it very much, and the game is already 8 years old and it cost 20 bucks... Feed us shit now. Oh yeah it still crashes every 15 minutes.

A
AlexNik 14.01.20

vasya003
Faster loading times because of the activation for 400 RUB)... it's been 4 and Gearsofwar... and so on.
I believe the game periodically break out there that check on the server Mike.

D
DEDGAMER 14.01.20

Played a little in part 4,and much of a difference until I saw it compared to the 3rd part. I liked to play in the cracked version of Horizon 3 , all corny, it did give me a lot of money and I literally bought almost all the cars and tried,but the cons have a pirate course too.

a
alex nomercer 14.01.20

Expected more the size of the map. In out Crew almost all USA (reduced in scale, of course, but still). Could and then the whole of Britain to do in miniature.

Y
Yunus Abu Muvahhid 14.01.20

It is generally concurently with other races?

A
Alexey_Gamer 14.01.20

Interesting toy, will have to play)

n
nosferatu_2033 14.01.20

Yunus Abu Muwahhid
Strange question, given that it is a race of modernity.
DEDGAMER
And what a joy to play so, cracking all?