3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arantir_3000 14.01.20 01:46 am

Uninstall a program in the NVidia panel

In General, in the NVidia control panel the"manage 3D settings in the software settings, the checkbox Show only programs found on this computer.
How to remove them from there? Button Delete only for programs that you manually added.
Tried to search the registry. Deleted any memories about the one program which the computer is long gone. But in the panel it still in the list.
Perhaps they are in the registry in encrypted form prescribed (i.e., not program.exe, and hexadecimal code, for example). Because the registry files that it writes to me there, already present.

Could you tell me the branch of the registry where it looks for them. Or another way to clean out a non-existent program.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ride 14.01.20

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall possible here, but there all programs, and control panel only some, so I'd say she filters them through some database and maybe even caches somewhere after found.

A
Arantir_3000 14.01.20

Ride
Oh, just there I, too, was removed. By the way the list of programs in this thread is almost completely repeats the entire list of games in the NVidia panel, although the branch referring to NVidia not apply. (Sec windose a list of all possible games? 0_O)
I guess bar keeps them from a database (that even just in some .txt).

Got prog NVidia Inspector. Through it you can edit the profiles in the panel. Managed to remove that left program from the list.
But the fact that some games had to be removed from the General list. And why it showed them installed still not clear.
But, in principle, is not a problem. The panel can display installed and other programs, not just those that are in the list, i.e. if you re-install those games - it should watch them. And at worst you can manually add.
So, like, the problem was solved by using nvidia inspector.

n
nvidia311988 14.01.20

Guys, tell me how add the game to the manage 3d settings (graphics card settings) so the game became hard to slow down, although this was the norm. what the hell, now as if trying not poshamanit with settings, practically to no purpose, slightly better, slightly worse, but still slow. In short, those who have experienced this strange phenomenon?