3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnimatedFox 14.01.20 01:46 am

Favorite weapon (Battlefield 1)

Loved the Beretta m1918. The storm is very convenient with a mining point. Wild rate of fire + accuracy shooting from the hip.
46 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomManNenko 14.01.20

I liked the rifle the medic cei and the musket rider . Sorry to drag is not obtained without a collimator and an artillery sight for me that is not very convenient

S
Stig30rus 14.01.20

m1907 medic straight stick nagabali and at any distance, even mp18 wonderful thing for short and medium ranges (it is a pity that the spread is incredible)

v
vitalik76 14.01.20

Automatic m1918 is really good, but only at close range. But the emphasis will shoot anything. In fact it was supposed to work the shotgun.

s
smallhell 14.01.20

To stukat tykom!
Well м1918 IMBA some, at times belching vupor, and you can successfully avoid contact at medium and long distances. Well, if worse comes to worse - Bang of anti-tank guns. The attack is strong.

v
vitalik76 14.01.20

М1918 not IMBA since it only knocks in the face. Even in the middle distance this machine has no. Another issue that this niche of shotguns to the game, the emphasis is why it is not felled. And machine guns so do all shit shit. And the most worthless gun, which at point F is taken out of the box - focus smears. Machine guns with the same damage here we need to fight like Danger in battlefront - using as a cudgel. Only have a machine gun equipped with a sniper rifle, which is really accurate even at a great distance, but the damage as all shit.

M
MLShadow 14.01.20

Three meter long cavalry saber which kills through fences xD

s
smallhell 14.01.20

vitalik76
The gun of the Sentry(Sentinel which) as I understand it, with a catch - the longer the shot, the metche puts a bullet, this approach was already in 2142.
About м1918 and drobach right, even so not IMBA м1918. Although also nuance there.
м1918 easily overwhelm drobach, but with a bayonet easier to kill a gunner than dobovicnik.

A
AnimatedFox 14.01.20

Ran a doctor, like м1916, version with a sniper scope. Very powerful, and the recharging cartridges (or one cartridge with the tactical reload) and has a magazine of 20 rounds.

p
prick1e 14.01.20

MLShadow
yeah, but are unable to kill the one who stands on the left.

M
Mamosha 14.01.20

I like how you did it, no like for all each weapon individually. There is a video out there where the type of top-down Battles 1 - taking the one he suggest for medic I just came up, I hold on to his.

S
Spinal 14.01.20

How do the people a new weapon to choose?
Play as a sniper LVL 7 took, and the gun one and the same
though it has opened other, but like take what they
not selected while the castle slept with him. Thank you.

J
JKELL80 14.01.20

Spinal
they need to buy bonds

S
Spinal 14.01.20

So I have already a lot of bonds and a lot of weapons open,
but how can I get something? that is, to choose to play

d
dimon9875 14.01.20

Spinal
or in the game already, where the choice of the order, there is a setup tab. there and set up. either main menu tab the fighter

S
Spinal 14.01.20

People tell who knows what class is Anti-gun?
and what it's called.

N
Nikita237 14.01.20

Spinal
In the elite class, tankgeber М198 like

M
Maha4kalinec 14.01.20

don't know haven't played

l
logcossin 14.01.20

Spinal
The assault has PT a gun, is equipment

T
Traun 14.01.20

Yesterday found the Lewis machine gun suppressor with bipod and sight, consider a stationary machine gun hauling. And it's pretty accurate even if firing off hand.

T
Traun 14.01.20

And the question is what types of shooting like a Bazooka/grenade launcher - what are they?