3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 14.01.20 02:05 am

Assassin\'s Creed: Unity - Dead Kings (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Good afternoon,the question is to play Dead Kings ,I have to have Unity?Downloaded the Repack,and there this add is closed.Again the entire game held not want, as I can start playing Dead Kings or is it not possible?
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexmogil 14.01.20

I just say I will not... like 4 episodes till the main story to play - then it is for a Dead to take...

D
Dimson_62 14.01.20

Spartacus1971
One of the two or buy a license or download a Repack which is already built addition Dead Kings no more. and start playing it at any time, not necessarily pass the main story.

S
Spartacus1971 14.01.20

Dimson_62
Thanks for the advice,again the entire game to pass this dopoleniya,no time and patience.Could do and hotel.

S
SPR1GGAN 14.01.20

Spartacus1971
this deer you incorrectly wrote ,well said Alex , you need to get to 4 episodes in sujecki you threw in the DLS , it activates near the cafe theatre ,as well as teleport to the Louvre ,only about another coach .

S
Shadows3D 14.01.20

DLS download separately and just drop to the folder with the game, the activation near the coach

S
Spartacus1971 14.01.20

Shadows3D
DLS download separately and just drop to the folder with the game, the activation near the coach

I have the Repack downloaded this DLS,I have four missions to go through?And if you download only DLS as you wrote,there we can start again or four missions to go?

s
solo837 14.01.20

I have a question. Passed Kings 100%, but not opened three guns with blade Surgeon, Artillery and Ballerina. To open them it is necessary to perform the main tasks, but I still passed. Can anyone remember when they opened.

A
AlexMebel 14.01.20

solo837
This is a glitch wait for the patch that fixes it. Same problem, TP replied that they are working on it.

s
solo837 14.01.20

AlexMebel
clear ATP

A
AlexMebel 14.01.20

solo837
Okay, so you can wait for the patch. Remove saving and play again. I re-started and right now all norms works. The key to playing not to turn the game, do not give alt + tab, otherwise the scribe. Often make backups save to a separate folder.

a
abardagh 14.01.20

AlexMebel
Done, All right. Like put

k
ktyfgtyf 14.01.20

anyone had problems with the movement? fit in coach Franciade sends to the store. The store says that everything is installed... I have the PS4 gold edition

N
Nikita887 14.01.20

is there a separate dlc of the fallen kings?
and searched and found only the assassins creed unity dlc

c
comendant 14.01.20

the scepter of the Queen Shedevr

M
Menmenmenmenmen 14.01.20

Please help.
Probably all know the addition to AC UNITY - Dead kings.
So, I bought AC UNITY recently downloaded and wanted to move to the location in Dead kings. I have an hour loading it, I don't know what to do.
Play on PS4.
Anyone who will help, thank you.

V
Vladimir Shlapak 14.01.20

Hi all, I have no problem,but the question is, who met in the quarries this crap and why is it ?