3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 14.01.20 02:06 am

The statuses on the character - list of debuffs (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

I would be grateful if someone will throw a link where you can read about debuffs in various States. For example:
- Fatigue (-2 strength and -2 agility)
- shock (drop the weapon, cannot act, loses bonus to agility, 2 to defense)
Interested in demoralization, disorientation, fear, daze, etc. mainly demoralization.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 14.01.20

The game is quite detailed there is a description of what they do, how long and how to remove them. And so, Patfinder has not been translated in Russian, but there is a wiki in English https://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/conditions/

S
St_Slave 14.01.20

Kavinik
I suspect that is incorrectly localized. For example, the effect of chernogorskogo strike and the appalling massacre should be called fright, not demoralization? And I can not understand what the effects are hung up on the enemy

S
St_Slave 14.01.20

found the Russian Wiki pathfinder. According to her,
Demoralization: by means of Intimidation you can try to plunge your opponent into a state of shock for a few rounds.
Shock. This is a milder form of horror than fear or panic.Shaken the character suffers a penalty of -2 to attacks, saving throws, and skill checks and characteristics.

Interestingly, the characteristics of the real minus in this game?

s
samosan 14.01.20

About the debuffs can be completely in the character pane view. When the cursor shows what is the feature(weapons,character stats,buffs/debuffs). Main still highlighted in green/red when the temporary change.

S
St_Slave 14.01.20

samosan
Thank you, I needed to learn how demoralization works on enemies, so as to understand whether or not to spend features for automatic castes of this ability. It turns out - is worth it. It really retains the characteristics

S
St_Slave 14.01.20

Anyone interested, here is the link https://pathfinder-wiki.ru/osnovy/sostojanija/