3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rino95 14.01.20 05:30 pm

Can't log in to Uplay (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Says not a valid username and password but it comes to your site. What could be the problem?
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

Rino95
hijacked ACC is Uplay baby

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

Rino95
I hate Uplay, don't buy their games because of this problem

A
Andrew Nash 14.01.20

I would recommend uplay, or rather the server on which is your ACC. All sites keep the old cookies, so I can display an old article, but the EXE yupley - just saslutil. Usually saves time that you need to wait until the support will establish work servers. To an hour, usually. The preposition"TO" is the key

A
Andrew Nash 14.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
all normal people have 2-step authentication

reply=17670806>Chuck_Norris_
complete nonsense, or a problem with the logic

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

Andrew Nash
for someone like, I hate all sorts of applications on smartphones (2-step authentication) as they will lose so have problems...

m
meagarry 14.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
I hate all sorts of applications on smartphones (2-step authentication)
well, if the user does not want to secure your account - what claims?
make the password 1234qwerty - and then:
Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
I hate Uplay, don't buy their games because of this problem

K
Kenshii 14.01.20

How to sell your plati. EN come redeem it with a lifetime warranty :peka:

D
DEDGAMER 14.01.20

All this crap ,don't need no 2-whatapos of autentifikatsii,recover password ,just think of others more difficult.

v
vitalik76 14.01.20

2 step authentication is, but it is curve, because it requires a smartphone with the app installed. Now, if the game made it simply using SMS without any apps would be a good judge.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

meagarry
I want the binding to the phone number like a normal shopping grounds... just the same I want to ensure my safety but as I understand it is not even a proper reference to e. held in high esteem there.

m
meagarry 14.01.20

Chuck_Norris_
I want a binding to phone number in all normal trading platforms.
About all is you bent. Steam won all the individual asks your app to download. Battlnet like too.
Against this background, uplay with the standard google authenticator - the top convenience.
What about texting in General? On the pitch for mind is the only origin comes...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

meagarry
in steam binding to email and email attached to the phone
Receive Steam Guard codes via e-mail (need to re-login)
When I go into Steam from a new computer or browser, request Steam Guard code that will be sent by email. mail.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

meagarry
And Uplay is that there? May came and I do not know or they are so crooked done that hell will find this option done do not care for.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

and what is the guys the incentive game is sold and everything is exactly the need that fucking Uplay unnecessary need check, that I remember to mail access lost and all walk Bob bought the incentive game can't be activated on a new Uplay account and old account is lost, complete idiocy... the incentive, everything works fine, not in this wretched Uplay all the problems with the service then the server is not available what else nafig he had surrendered...

G
Grivuch 07.01.21

Here I bought an assassin in the epic, I go to my personal account, I enter the mail and the password is all correct, then the error, the mail or password is not correct, then generally endless initialization, the question for what I paid for the game, even if it is impossible to enter the fucking yubisoft. changed through mail one dick does not come. CONCLUSION one do not contact yubisoft, it is better to eat pirates there is no need for authorization, money had to be returned because of moronic yubisoft.

d
dilat 07.01.21

Grivuch
Of course, Yubisoft is moronic, yes. For some reason, I’m okay with him, but he’s moronic, yes ...

S
SonyK_2 08.01.21

dilat wrote:
... Yubisoft is moronic, yes. For some reason, I have everything ok with him ...
Depends on different things - the user's location, the type of connection, the quality of the provider's connection, etc. Personally, it works relatively well for me, only recently it began to load longer (especially after transferring from uPlay to Connect), but there are also problems - it does not work, then something else. Of course, there are suspicions about your provider (province, tariff up to 100 Mbps), but for example, the same Steam works fine - at least problems with it are less frequent (very rare) than with the Yubisoft launcher.