3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prischebka 17.09.19 06:43 pm

Not car rides (My Summer Car)

I collected the car it starts as soon as you turn the key. Nothing shoots whistles and snaps. But when I switch gear heard a click ,and the car does not go. I thought that the bolts are not spun , but they are twisted. I thought that the liquid is not filled but it is filled. can highway the clutch is not bolted somewhere but it seems to be bolted to the pedals of the tube does not go like that.I don't know maybe tell me why she can't go transmission is not switched.
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
prischebka 17.09.19

p
prischebka 17.09.19

p
prischebka 17.09.19

p
prischebka 17.09.19

R
RulVPlane 17.09.19

look under her at the pedals clutch and brake bolts have to be screwed on. And still check the nuts on trubkakh box that go, I had cases when because 1 of the screws just would not turn on the transfer

p
prischebka 17.09.19

RulVPlane
I have them tightened.I checked but everything was screwed, maybe I did not see his bolts, if you know please tell me how many bolts this system prekraschaetsya and desire where they stand.

p
prischebka 17.09.19

desirable*

R
RulVPlane 17.09.19

priebke
there the walls have two fixtures, a few nuts(trunk), the trunk box clutch, the gearshift lever, and tanks where idcat pour, in principle nothing can be done differently, you can throw your save I will put and look(here jus ' like in a real car not until you see you will not understand)

p
prischebka 17.09.19

I looked they are screwed. I checked like all twisted, I can, but the bolt will not see can say how many of them and preferably where

p
prischebka 17.09.19

RulVPlane
right now, look

p
prischebka 17.09.19

RulVPlane
How to save skinovate?

R
RulVPlane 17.09.19

priebke
on any file sharing service and link throw, Yandex disk, for example

A
Alay921 17.09.19

Guys,help. I have such trouble.Collected the car,the wiring hooked up,but the campaign is wrong,I don't know what to do. But the car won't start,included backlit panels,but the headlights do not work. How to rebuild the wiring?

A
Alex215 17.09.19

Please srochno! I wound up goes but one headlamp works and the other does not what can I do? I think I'm not correctly connected the wiring and what do I do?

O
OzzyB 02.12.20

RulVPlane
You can help, too. I can throw it off or figure it out with a discount.

T
TkaNiK 05.01.21

I collected the car, drove it, survived, re-entered the game and the car drives very slowly. She goes at low revs at high revs nothing happens. She just drives at the same speed. What to do. I went through everything