3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 14.01.20 05:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Agony)

In this topic, leave your impressions of the full game.

9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 14.01.20

For discussion of some elements of the game create a new topic if you encounter any technical problems in doing the same, limitations on the amount of the no.

w
wired_ 14.01.20

very original game will definitely find its buyer.
For me mediocre, you have to run a lot , in the hallways can be confusing )

K
KoRnEr 14.01.20

At first it seemed not, then tightened gradually, and, horror of course, really hellish crap. Might even make it to the finish line)

s
serega1121 14.01.20

The infernal trash. More what not to say. As I'm a fan of Outlast, Amnesia and the like, but there just is not anything that would cling. As I did not try to find something in this game, and failed to do so. Stupid, boring, primitive, monotonous, aimless. The plot such as the better fifth-grader could write, and it's all flooded with a huge number of bugs.

f
fwitchcrafter 14.01.20

The only thing that it hell is bugs. Well, okay, the nudity would also have been nice if not for the curve of physics,and the recommended 2к18. However she was required not for that, the atmosphere there, but I don't have enough interesting places on the strength of 10. The idea of the game was good.

B
BLACK_VIT 14.01.20

Dark as a Negro in the well...ne to play.

M
Manul177 14.01.20

Dark, ripped someone... something snaps and chomps As it's dark in here... Oh! Boobs! Download checkpoint... Broken stereotype )) In the local realities of Tits is death. It's not horror, it is not necessary to search the hearts and notes in dark caves. Yelled something and began to stir. Must be scared of the idea, but the fact that yelling you can't see because it's dark. It doesn't work, because there is no atmospheric forcing. Have spread the light and the darkness. A separate attraction, the capture of this body. Demons of type react to the noise and fire, but it made crooked. Me, sitting on his haunches, with bated breath they found, and boomy piece of meat with a bag over his head, they ignore. At the same time, You'll even kill not scary )))

L
LaFeT666 14.01.20

well that was uninsurable game with cut content

t
tyurms 14.01.20

for nothing would not take this crap