3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Player04 14.01.20 05:33 pm

Control of the game (The Witcher)

Is there a mod to change the control in the game?) not pereklichka on mouse+keyboard, namely, a complete rebalance, as for example in the Witcher 2, or 3, the usual way of killing monsters paclical and killed, really want to play, but with the control all the desire disappears. Please do not write about the fact that how easy it is to learn what it is, I don't need, I just need a mod or patch)
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Vedmedev 14.01.20

Player04
The transfer is made the first part to the third engine, but in General the game is not about gameplay it's about story. So I advise just to play a couple of days and then will get used and don't pay attention, I have the exact same problem was

S
Sanchez Ramirez 14.01.20

There is no such, because it's a game mechanic. And it is much better than simple clicking. Put a slight difficulty, shake Igny and obdumyvaya Owl.

T
Toxa95 14.01.20

Player04
Work options there. Just get used to it.
Also, first thought that has a lot of potential, but then not only accustomed to, but have noticed the beauty of it with all these styles of combat and rhythm of the attack.

A
Andryuha 380V 14.01.20

The main thing to get used to and understand this control, the first 3 Sanchez mastered the combat system but then got used and any difficulties was not.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.01.20

become accustomed to this boevka where Nada slowly mediation to click and blaze ogniem and not Smok privyknut to boevka the Witcher 3 where you have perekalivatsja and ukryvatsya

V
VovanFitisov 14.01.20

Normal control, "for the lazy".