3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
felhay 14.01.20 05:33 pm

The problem with you Vertica Witcher (The Witcher)

I bought the Steam version The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
Comes, settings on high, all flies, but when you begin to move from the initial location in kaer morhen in the castle, with the beginning of the game then I crashes without errors and others. Same problem when saving no matter what through the menu or by pressing F5.
What to do, how to solve this problem, help???!!!!!!!!!!
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 14.01.20

felhay
describe your system, set whether fashion, etc - first?

f
felhay 14.01.20

Asus Win 10 x64
CPU: Intel(R) Core i7-4700HQ CPU 2.40 GHz
OP: 6,00 GB (5,89 GB Available)

Fashion is not becoming, is the only DLC included in The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut

S
Sanchez Ramirez 14.01.20

Try to put compatibility with Vinhr.

W
Wreck 14.01.20

Try to disable search indexing Windows (Google). I have just saves, he hung out not only in the Witcher.

S
Sofist_68 14.01.20

The problems can be if the path to the game or the path to the savegames contain the Cyrillic alphabet.
I do not see the graphics card in the description of the laptop. The departures, perhaps due to its absence, because integrated can't cope.

F
Fildon 14.01.20

Well, since not only I have such problems, it will state their assumptions. And so, the Stalker and the Witcher 1 IT will not work because Valve removed the support for old axes to the Incentive, go to the Steam folder and there will be a drivers folder, there are only 8.1 and 10. The latest news says that from 2019, only 8 and 10 Windows will be supported. That is the game on Vista and XP will not run.
A very strange move, because the incentive is probably a lot of other old games.
Further, Stalkers I downloaded from here and they normally work without reference to Incentives, http://stalkerportaal.ru/load/.
Separately downloaded the Repack 1 Witcher Gold Edition.v 1.5.0.1304 + 8 DLC. Also without Steam works fine, and set modes, https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/703?tab=description. Put no nexus in the game folder, texture is good, even than the Witcher 3 reminds.
So Valve kills the old games, but have conceded a lot of raw early access.