3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gargarot 14.01.20 05:33 pm

Robe mage in the game is there? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

There are actually in this game?Or clothes in addition to armor
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 14.01.20

gargarot
Bracers met that add protection if you have no armor.

A
AlanBlade 14.01.20

while three robes in the game met, and then later found them, I own all put in time wearing medium armor and combat magic) but the pedals I could find only 2 pieces of Perca 5 pieces different in appearance and protection 10 pieces, rings here is the car different, with the helmets of trouble, 4 different slam only to find he could (the latest knock-knock with the king removed) and diadem wagon and 2 carts.. skudnenko all like that

P
Po63om6e 14.01.20

AlanBlade
how many hours in the game?

g
gargarot 14.01.20

Yes, with gear problems wild, so many slots that a large part of the party stupid naked but in rags

g
gargarot 14.01.20

AlanBlade
And where the robe was found?

A
AlanBlade 14.01.20

Po63om6e
Yes, with the release of play, replay of bugs for half had to be true. now back to bug buried..
gargarot
really say something for the story. something just lokam ran found, all obscurely and find tab don't forget to press

X
Xaum 14.01.20

AlanBlade
What kind of bug? (just wondering, as I have accumulated as hell)

A
AlanBlade 14.01.20

Haim
first buried, in the Fort after talking with Raven flights were then in quest of her sisters had tombs to open, so after the pronunciation of a word no, the doors did not open, then in one of the tombs Raven who was to say that you are the thief and the thief helped and so nifiga did not. just hung out and everything was gone interface, yet these 2 Ogre or whoever the tomb, the stone was divided. I killed the flight, and if you get one of them to kill the second, then the second from the fact that there is dialogue remains dialogue attack but when you select it nifiga not happening now in the tomb run ..cheto there about the forgotten warriors or heroes, there is still one Rob found, by the way, this is the fourth. so there is a bright stone which doors need to open out and stand out more)) hell knows what to do, it's easier to wait for the patches the car a month and have to start from scratch

X
Xaum 14.01.20

AlanBlade
OOO... Me so lucky there were no departures. In the tomb only one stone need to switch, the rest are either temporary or are activated once.

A
AlanBlade 14.01.20

by the way, guys, in old school games. was the NPC which from the skins of dead animals, shells and so on could make scarves and coats and boots-and I Bronius.. then I ran across someone on these NPCs or something? need these skins or to sell the hell? and I still shoved in the trunk

K
Kovboy belomor 14.01.20

Found the mantle of the earth in the shimmering lake, like near the boat. At the beginning of locations.