3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
ko4ur3d 14.01.20 05:34 pm

Status \"Favorite motorbike\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to change favorite motorcycle?
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 14.01.20

ko4ur3d
In theory - a favorite one that most often go (the machine). In practice, the game is buggy and does not change the bike. Yourself you will not change.

v
vlad1083 14.01.20

how to see which is the favorite ?

v
vatsonification 14.01.20

Also an interesting question. Like, favorite motorcycle needs to act swiftly to restore the health of the driver and to increase the damage done. But I have not yet encountered.

W
Went181 14.01.20

Go call a bike (in the settings menu of the biker gang) when you're the boss of the gang down there will be written when squander tales to Call your favorite bike - it will give bonuses when you ride. Favorite bike that, as described above, where the longest ride.

k
ko4ur3d 14.01.20

Thank you. Understood. Have perinasal in the game and do the bike where I often traveled still marked as a favorite.

O
OlegFo 14.01.20

You can see that:

M
MrWalkerRus 14.01.20

Favorite bike may be the ILO only in the biker DLC?

k
ko4ur3d 14.01.20

MrWalkerRus
Any motorcycle owned, can be loved.

v
vitaliy.zal 14.01.20

my favorite motorcycle was gone after I accidentally replaced it in the control panel. Then bought HAKUCHI drag and decided to make it his favorite. In the article it was written favorite motorcycle HAKUCHI(which is not drag). Launched a mission to clean the brothel, got on your HAKUCHI Drag clutching a script for the Z and went to sleep. This morning in statistics was written Favorite motorbike HAKUCHI Drag. At the moment, throws the status of Favorite the Opressor MK2. Probably have a couple of days to sit on it no less, and then if you suddenly decide to throw, then 3rd day etc.

L
Lukash VI 14.01.20

vitaliy.zal
For script z can be more

F
FOX_Skaynet 04.11.20

vitaliy.zal
I've been flying for two weeks on the crim that in an open session that for friends, on one akki the status stuck to the press on the second three is not like, depressing