3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sandro_sar 14.01.20 05:34 pm

Epic VS Legendarok. Which is better? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Tell me, maybe there are some properties hidden from legendarnyh things, or is it just me that they are worse than epic? As far as I see in the game, number of engravings of the same that can be applied to a blacksmith on epic that legendary. Bonus set of 5 things calmly hung up after collecting the entire set for an epic thing
Want to wear beautiful sets, but under article goes profitable a random epic from a blacksmith to buy. 5 cents of armor and 1% damage bonus as it is not very much compared to the possibility of a whole features to apply. Here's a screenshot for comparison
https://i.imgur.com/mnRABb5.png
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJeck 14.01.20

sandro_sar
Yes, you're right. I also cringe from the injustice of it. now, if legendary in addition to the bonus from the set would apply 2 engrave - it would have been a different story. maybe they'll come up with something and be corrected with patches

a
ant00f 14.01.20

What we do not know specifically or not so made, but of the legendary sets of the perk can be applied to ONE epic rags and it will work)) That is to farm legs in Odysee for perks only, but not to wear.
Spoiler

a
ant00f 14.01.20

Another thing is epic comes with two stats on the damage of a warrior is finally IMBA)

M
Modrin 14.01.20

Well, I can say that for a 40-hour game saw neither one delicious legendary I'd like,including to and from the donut shop. But epic great catches. op with all sorts of stats on the type of big crits with full HP and then Crete or damage bostom double weapon damage. Yubiki obviously do not understand how to look at legendary stats in an RPG.
The way identity is thought that the legs can be applied for two engraving,but I was disappointed.