3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 14.01.20 05:36 pm

Can't login to the game. Please check your data! (Warframe)

Over the past few days already 5 times confronted with this trouble. Previously helped change password.
You can go to the website, forum, support - but the game does not start! No Cyrillic, no caps - the usual 25 digit cipto-letter password.

Last time again tried to change it (rearrange 1 and last characters). The result - I go quiet everywhere except the game itself.

Support has suggested a game which became better not.
Pinging address - losses no. Ban no, a new game will not allow under the pretext of bad data.

Is there any solution to this problem? It's a shame the boosters to lose in the shuffle.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 14.01.20

VanGrey
This is a new bug from the DE. Out password the first character of the number. Put the letter. Everything will be as usual)

S
SR3M 14.01.20

SemyStall
Recently came to the game, just a couple of days, everything is fine. Password 2013 how to register. The first character of the figure..

S
SemyStall 14.01.20

Leonid Naumets
Well advised to remove a number who have such a problem with entering the game.

H
HAKS 14.01.20

VanGrey
had the same trouble yesterday . copied the password and put the miracle came). the password is the first letter and could not go.

M
MaxWoolf_ 25.10.20

SemyStall
In general, the numbers removed, put the letters, the site can go, but the game is not. I'm already burning with hellish flames.

r
rlimas 25.10.20

When I drive the mail all the time is white and I have to reboot the game, and so everyone's yelling.

R
Ricch 25.10.20

rlimas
What a horror, the game doesn't seem to stand up to your grammar.

T
TanasRus 25.10.20

All good times of day. I have a problem. When you enter the game asks for the activation of the account, although played about 7 years ago. There is no letter to activate in the mail. On the site when authorizing writes a login error after checking the robot. I can't even support it. Tell me what to say.

S
SonyK_2 25.10.20

TanasRus wrote:
... When you enter the game asks for the activation of the account, although played about 7 years ago. There is no letter to activate in the mail. On the site when authorizing writes a login error after checking the robot. I can't even support it...
And if you register another account (to a new mail) and write from it to the TP, specifying in the message the data of the old account?