3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20 05:37 pm

Why haitat game? (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

This question is closed ) I am now very critical of this hack fake trypan AAA )
Just played the Demo and there was optimizan not strange 70-80 fps without subsidence, but as the release 40-50-57 FPS and even freezes to 33 during kneading so it's on low settings. Maybe what I'm not sure of the type of this conver promised optimize, well hike they just can cope with the engine crisis ) for more than a month passed and one patch was released which governs what bugs there but OPTIMIZADA zero!
23 Comments
Sort by:
N
NesHKa7 14.01.20

nuuuu, bugs, animations, AI, crooked little
I think, if developed, it will be even less playable on 7/10
in the meantime, that is so-so, not worth it 2K

R
Rottan 14.01.20

And that game is already out?

P
PolaC1 14.01.20

Nothing, it is likely to be also dull. The developers are sick with the same disease, and that the developers of the edge lights 3-4, namely, from the middle of the game it becomes incredibly boring (yubikov all games are).

w
william1992 14.01.20

PolaC1
Far cry 3 boring???????
Far cry 3... which is a Vaasa - boring??????
What is the game then not boring???

w
william1992 14.01.20

19lexa19
Ran in beta. The game is normal. If you like going sniping to explore the open world of the game

w
william1992 14.01.20

NesHKa7
Lol. She is not worth 2K. For the game +season pass 1.5 K - very

k
kukava_d 14.01.20

william1992
19lexa19
Gameplay the game is not bad! I bought it so how come, I'll see how things with the plot. Architecture and poverty reminiscent of the post-war period of their 90 years, and not modern Georgia, air filter too bluish (at least in the beta it was). But overall the game is not bad!

w
william1992 14.01.20

kukava_d
I do not buy it as a whole and density embedded in Wildlands. But definitely recommend

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.01.20

Strange question why? Because the game is feces, like far cry 3-4, like all games from yubikov over the past seven years, as the game biotvarey and gazebo, too, rules of the game now a myth, they were not there already.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

urban.kalabanovich
Edge lights 3 wheeled 4 less, the rest from yubikov cal. The setting and gameplay in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 like still buy if there's a refund ) I Think much worse than far cry 3 just no wakes )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

Rottan
No came out and already hatat ) 25 exit )

C
CCCPDriver 14.01.20

I liked the game, like many games from Ubisoft)

R
Rottan 14.01.20

PolaC1 wrote:
The developers are sick with the same disease, and that the developers of the edge lights 3-4
In fact, the patient here is you.
19lexa19 wrote:
No came out and already haitat
That's why I asked.

C
CrazzyGamer 14.01.20

ha that's the question!
BAD OPTIMIZE
- LONG LOADING LOCATIONS ( I personally have not noticed)
THE GAME TOUCHED ON THE UKRAINIAN-RUSSIAN THEME
- NOT EVERYONE LIKES OPEN WORLD
the list goes on but most importantly OPTIMIZE!

O
OGAG 14.01.20

Developers like patches sawing,in order optimise correct,but 2K for it anyway somehow reluctant to give.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

_NiKiTOViCH_
This question is closed ) I am now very critical of this hack fake trypan AAA )
Just played the Demo and there was optimizan not strange 70-80 fps without subsidence, but as the release 40-50-57 FPS and even freezes to 33 during kneading so it's on low settings. Maybe what I'm not sure of the type of this conver promised optimize, well hike they just can cope with the engine crisis ) for more than a month passed and one patch was released which governs what bugs there but OPTIMIZADA zero!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.01.20

Olekminsk
Download the torrent or maybe wait for the news that optimize fixed )

O
OGAG 14.01.20

19lexa19
So I'm doing that)

L
Lexx77 14.01.20

Yes, the rifle wykop with a 7.62, what is that beast?))), characteristics of Russian weapons in General have little in common with the originals other than appearance. Well, and everything else too. Winter, snow, and all the doors open - it-all separatists...

D
Dima Buldakov 14.01.20

I have the game first torrents I downloaded, I liked it but a lot of bugs then bought and bought due to the fact that online play will soon make a cartoon and I hope all bugs will fix it.