3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_An 14.01.20 05:39 pm

Bug with location (Prey (2017))

In General, in the location of Hardware lab" has been some kind of bug. Got a couple of quests, for which you need to go back to this very Loka. Come back and everything is updated, that is, if I first time to come, though long since passed it. All quests, items, enemies surefires. For example I had a quest in which I had or to kill the test subjects, letting to him the weaver, or to open doors for him, to save him, in the task list, this quest remains executed until then, until I get another of the same (that is, the last time I let him out, came again, and again he is sitting there). And well if only it. I would easily ran to Locke again, but the buttons on the screen next to these subjects don't work, and this quest is simply impossible. Skipnet, close your eyes to it is not particularly desirable, always loved to held, and then one quest will remain unfulfilled... and it very much affects me as a perfectionist. Was someone like this? What can you do?
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RadM0nd 14.01.20

Try to boot from your old save. If there is the same hat - demolition sohranenki completely and start the game again. Maybe there are other options, but I do not know about them.
In General, preservation in Prey that still bagnuty hnya.

E
Evil_An 14.01.20

RadM0nd
Not an option to boot, too far, better to re-start. Thank you

R
RadM0nd 14.01.20

Evil_An
Importantly, all save remove fully. Otherwise you'll face the same problem. And disable the synchronization of the Incentive, if you have a license