3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XyMaPb 14.01.20 05:40 pm

Black screen after driver update Nvidia (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

This morning I updated the driver to version 416.34
After entering the battle immediately POPs up a black screen. Anyone have the same crap ?
14 Comments
Sort by:
i
ioann_xxx 14.01.20

same garbage . play through 10-40 sec black screen . started after an hour and a half of the game, flew some sort of critical error. and then it began . the driver was updated only after that . did not help

i
ioann_xxx 14.01.20

set compatibility did not help. dropping settings to default - did not help. broke off stay, today is not working (

i
ioann_xxx 14.01.20

reinstalled the game. again black screen . off did not process . and in about 2 minutes the error popped up

K
KlausBarbie 14.01.20

lol , I have another problem. Run a battle Royale , goes round.... towards the end , well about 15 people.... temperature maps 86-87 , then the stupid comp shuts off.... and that's on ultra high , that on the average...just goes to set temperature....cool optimized shorter) P. S do not care, even in a normal network this bunt with temperature . simply gaining high , and the card turns off the computer. class.

i
ioann_xxx 14.01.20

the problem is solved . Davison was switching weapons. black screen and all. changed second weapon and everything is OK )

Z
Zombayner 14.01.20

Antivirus block the game and it immediately crashes .

H
Horse567 14.01.20

people are not subject 15GBP is how much in rubles?

C
Che_Gue 14.01.20

One pound sterling is worth 87р. 21 COP.

T
The_Undertaker 14.01.20

The game starts and after a minute crashes without any errors, played yesterday was fine, is there a solution to this problem?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 14.01.20

No figure was to put a new driver!
Now coming in full support for the new generation vidyahu. Either buy just this generation, or to sit on old drivers.

F
Farik1986 14.01.20

KlausBarbie
Hi! The same garbage vidyuhi is heated to 92 degrees, what the hell. Vidyuhi 1060gtx 16gb

K
KlausBarbie 14.01.20

Farik1986
can help.... as limiting turn on vertical sync in the game.... at least not to heat up as the iron just stupidly picking up a degree....

F
Farik1986 14.01.20

KlausBarbie
Thanks I'll try! It is not clear from what ... she is gaining momentum.. it does not mean that the weak vidyuhi.

J
Jonn88 14.01.20

People tell me that maybe after I reinstalled Windows not go in black ops 4. Black screen and immediately goes to the desktop,all the updates fresh. Before reinstallation all worked..