3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sv. Dreyk 14.01.20 05:40 pm

Your opinion about the ending and the plot. Spoilers. (Her Story)

Personally, I collected all the videos. Here is my opinion about this story. Write first possible version of the story, and then the plot.

All, in my opinion, there are three versions:

1) Hannah and eve is one man who is very cunning and is just trying to get out of this situation (this is facilitated by the fact that there is no evidence for the existence of the other sister, because diary the same midwife is not the mother mother's second sister, was allegedly burned by eve, on the other hand, this version can deny the fact that eve supposedly has an alibi - she was in Glasgow, and the hospital is recorded, it is impossible to be both there and in the murder scene) ;

2) Hannah and Eva are the same person but with a split personality, then the same arguments for and against (but then you can add another very subtle point, one of the last videos Eva says that when the sisters separated, they talk with them via Morse code, and there is one oddity: in one early video Hannah being alone asks herself Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, what you're talking about eve? and then, using the Morse code says I love you, and in a recent video, when eve talks about this method of communication between sisters, Eva also publishes signals that say goodbye Hanna (Hanna bye) and immediately after this video, Eva says that Hannah is gone and will never return, and says that: it is possible to arrest someone not?, and requires a lawyer, on this end). Odd, isn't it? ;

3) Eva and Hannah - two separate people, during the various interrogation sessions you notice that one of the sisters prefer tea, another black coffee, one sugar, the other without sugar. + the Eva suggests that there are differences between them and lists them: Eva is better ohmuryaet guys, and this is confirmed in the past video where Hannah is told that eve had sex instead of his sister with the first guy who fell in love with Hannah, Eva says that she did not know how to drive a car, and Hannah gave the right for two, this too is a proof - in one video Hannah show the where it makes speeding and driving very original what is fine - it Hannah says that she's supposedly somewhere in a hurry, and trying to move the attention away from this topic what does the detective no more clues, except the ticket? Also in support of this version it is possible to mention the video where eve passes the test on the lie detector test, and fails the question about his name, claiming that she is Hannah (she's eve respectively). You can also mention that one of the sisters was ill with a venereal disease, and the other, respectively, should not have been. This could accurately distinguish them.

Plot.
What can you say about the story... depending on the adopted version can be interpreted in different ways, but I will tell as served game: at birth, twins Eva and Hannah, the midwife named Florence argues that one of the sisters was strangled by the umbilical cord, the second (that is supposedly Eva died from the umbilical cord, Hannah). Their mother naively believes it, and not ask the question. Florence takes Eva to himself, and brings up as his daughter, it is nowhere releasing, teaching at home, etc. one day Eva discovers a diary Florence, which describes this case, and all her life is not her own mother. Also in one video, Eva says that Florence was like broken - it was a true one-woman man, 20 years her first love died in the war, and Florence couldn't have with any relationship, therefore, took such a step. Another another day, Eva once in your birthday finds in front of his Windows - full your reflection, that is my sister Hannah. They repeat movements of each other and not be aware of everything.

When Eva turns 8 years - Florence the miserable way die stumbling on the stairs. In the same day eve is all alone and decides to go out on the street and go to the house opposite (this burns the diary of Florence). There she meets a twin sister, and hides in the attic, in which nobody comes to, except Hannah. While in the attic there is a huge Dollhouse with light, bedroom and everything you need (which most likely hid and lived eve).

Girls grow up and live so many years, they share a life together - first doing something one, then another, I live just one at a time and therefore agree to establish special rules. They create a journal in which to return home, each sister had to write about what happened to her all day, what she was doing, etc. With each sister could do something better than another: to seduce boys or to drive a car, etc.

The girls had a lot of guys, and mostly they also shared, they slept in turns, etc. is Also mentioned that girls have synchronized their periods, the problem of the disease, if had one sister a bruise, then had to put another.

One day they got a special guy to share which they didn't want our victim was Simon. With him, they behaved very carefully, the girls agreed not to cross certain boundaries that each got as much as the other. But once Eva crossed the line, they kissed Simon. But other times, Hannah went even further - she became pregnant by Simon. And the parents forced them to get married. They lived in the house of the parents of Simon Learning of this Eva, too, was desperately trying to get pregnant from different drunks from Nightclubs, but only caught a venereal disease, and stopped. While in the later period, 8 months, Hannah suffered a miscarriage. And she was considered barren due to complications. After that I killed my own parents Hanna. Further, according to eve, would be that they killed Simon.

Because Hannah went to live with Simon's parents, Eva was left alone in the attic, and she had to get out so that no one recognized her, she took out a white wig, exactly like this, which loves Simon is a blonde. Eva rented a private room, laboring that sang in the evenings in the bar. Once there she accidentally met Simon that night he was without a wedding ring and was fascinated by eve, not realizing that it's twin sister. Their secret affair has gone so far that they hooked up and Eva got pregnant by him the first time. This happened after Hannah had miscarriage. Immediately upon detection of pregnancy, the day of his birth, eve told Hannah about pregnancy, but Hannah did not understand, from whom eve was pregnant, because before that she said she met a guy, supposedly others (i.e. cheated).

After this, Hannah told Simon that I was pregnant, and asked that she moved in with him, because eve will be hard to handle alone. At this point, to Hannah all came that eve is pregnant by Simon. Hannah ran out of the house of Simon and called eve, in tears asked eve to come to her, the latter had a presentiment of something bad, but she went. And he came about 9 o'clock in the evening, Eva and Hannah had a big fight, a fight, during the fight Hannah took the wig eve, in the end-the end they are tired of fighting and eve went home.

Hannah decided to wait for the return of Simon, and seizing the opportunity, decided to play eve, wearing her wig and some clothes. Simon said he wanted to be with her (that is, with eve, thinking it is), they are very much in a fight, Hannah broke his gift (a mirror), mad, Simon finally hit her, Hannah grabbed a piece of broken mirror swung and slashed by shrapnel to the throat of Simon. When Eva returned to their home, she discovered the body of Simon on the floor, blood all over, and Hannah was sitting behind a wig and blood. They immediately agreed and helped each other. He hid the body in the basement, cleaned up and got rid of the evidence. Eve had an alibi, and they wanted the body found late, wanted to achieve a suspicion that it would be easy to dispel. About as they have achieved all this confusion.

But in the history of many eccentricities, and subtleties that may hint that the story is a lie or that it's one person, and he was mentally ill. It's possible that Eva died in the present, and Hannah went crazy and created eve, as the second person. I think the author deliberately made it impossible for the existence of at least two versions of the story. The penultimate video, talking with the phrase: it is possible to arrest someone no?. I don't think it is possible to say any one version of events.

And Yes, we play for a daughter of eve - her name is Sarah, she tries to understand her mother and her past, and actions. This can be understood from the ending, when texting in a chat with someone who gave us access to the archives. And thanks to one video in which it is said that Hannah wanted to name your daughter Sarah, and most likely Eva named her daughter in memory of Hannah.

PS So much text for those who fundamentally fully understand this story.
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
duomax 14.01.20

Finally found someone who could explain everything. I will complement the above. I think in the game we still are two different heroines(perhaps one with mental disabilities). Us from the first minute hint at the fact that woman is different from myself,and at one and the same interrogation. It is also possible to notice that the hair of the main heroine then collected,dissolved. Personally, I was finally convinced that the questioned two different people not even bruise(in one of the cuts he is not),and when I saw the final credits and the frame where the tattoo Hannah (or Eva) located on the other arm.

By the way,did not see where it said that parents killed Simon

S
Sv. Dreyk 14.01.20

duomax
Direct evidence in the game are almost non-existent :) But what killed Simon: In the future, according to eve, would be that they [parents] killed Simon. This is only a very educated guess eve, in one video they say, Simon has led eve to her parents ' house, and there she understood, and suggested that he deliberately wanted to be caught.

Yes, a tattoo is a good point, I forgot about him) But who knows when it was made possible that the tattoo was done after these events, and then there was the long sleeves when it could be alleged Hannah.

It is quite possible that she was sick, and she was killed, and midwives, and parents, and Simon... who knows)

S
SolarGinger 14.01.20

SV. Drake wrote:
This is only a very educated guess eve, in one video they say, Simon has led eve to her parents ' house, and there she understood, and suggested that he deliberately wanted to be caught.
Rather, I would say that he wanted to be caught because of infidelity, that is, to be caught by Hannah. Because there are no more motives for the murder of the parents of the girls had not. But the strange circumstances surrounding the death are more likely to allude to eve as the killer. The summer was terribly hot, Inferno as Hanna said. Eva suffered from separation from their sister, from the fact that her reflection has ceased to be like her that had all the time to hide in the attic all alone. And she didn't have biological parents emotional attachment. And their death would allow Hannah and Simon to return to the house, where the eve then there would not be so lonely. Besides, as she later says, it is strange that they found already several days dead, and she just lived there and did not notice anything. No weird smell, which in this heat probably would have quickly spread through the house, no suspicious silence, even if they were lying in bed, they still had something to eat and go to toilet at least. At the same hints and the episode, which tells Hannah in which she was angry at my girlfriend eve so much that he tried to drown. It is not for you to piss off? As described above suspicious circumstances as might come into her head. And who else but secretly living in the house eve, could throw grebes in the food.

v
vasyaholly 14.01.20

As for me she just has a split personality.
I see a story like that. The whole story that the girl lived at Florence until 8 years comes from faces of eve (which was a fictitious person, and therefore may not have the memories of Hanna's), at the time Hannah was living with my parents. This is Hannah I read a lot of fairy tales, and then maybe found some sort of journal, where it was described that the birth of a dead twin sister, and in that diary it was written that the midwife was a girl of Florence. After that Hannah came up in my head this sister and what type is the midwife of 8 years kept her locked up, and as you may remember, there was a time when she looked in the glass I saw in the house opposite him and waved her. But if you continue on the game remember it in the glaziers were working, and said that glasses are good and bad quality, so it is possible that such glass, to which she was waving, she saw herself in the reflection. After that, she the subconscious killed constraining the castle of Florence, and was United with the second person.
Further, as we remember, they all did the same, and bruises, and monthly etc., and once eve ran naked, then ran into the room, and in a second was already dressed, but the second could just as easy in her mind to be, and could take just a minute for example.
It is further stated that on interrogation Hannah didn't want to talk about sexuality, although eve about this calmly told me that she found the guys right and left turns with them sleeping (but Eva's always in bed first climb) up to the moment that Hannah met Simon (that's Hannah, not eve, because it was all at work, and as we know, eve is not able to work).
Here's the catch. Eve usually all the guys screwing, and then Hannah herself found the man. They changed roles, but Hanna this time in bed climbed up first and got pregnant immediately. Eva is infuriated, and in retaliation she began to walk the men and earned a venereal disease, that the girl had a miscarriage (I hope you still remember what is one person). During the interrogation, they said that life puts everything in its place, and they are again equal.
Then after 3 months hanini parents die from what you ate the wrong mushrooms. And as you can tell, they were poisoned eve then, so you can get to the mind of Hannah is closer, i.e. closer to Simon. And she poisoned them then, since she already realizes that she and eve are one.
Next on the interrogation of Hanna once said that he and Simon went somewhere at some hotel, where he spent all the time and they loved it. And according to eve, it is after the death of his parents found a white wig, and lived in a separate room, ie at the hotel. And as we remember, Simon was in the bar, which was probably near the hotel, and there, according to him Hannah dressed in a white wig, sang songs, and he thought it was some role-playing game. And this game lasted for 3 weeks, and then Simon at the hotel have impregnated eve.
Then of course the dates vary, but can be still so that Eva=Hanna first worked in periodata in the bar, and then when the type Hannah Simon went to the hotel to rest, then there is already evening, he saw dressed as Hannah, and then the hotel has impregnated her, but then I don't fully understand.
Then Hannah wanted Eva moved in with him in the apartment, and when there was a General meeting Hannah=Eva got mad at myself and began to beat myself, Simon began to separate, got a hot hand and was killed.
Further, according to Eva she the type went to do the tests to check on the baby, but there are inconsistencies, one time she said that touched a taxi and so dented the car, and another time she said that out of anger she kicked the machine, plus the interrogation she was told that the hospital could not confirm that she had them at all.
Then she came back to the apartment Simon in a garbage bag wrapped, lowered to the basement and called the police.
On a recent interview she did when she is tapping to itself, at the time she killed the head of Hanna, as she had nothing left, as Eva killed her parents, her husband, and now, as she herself wbla in mind that she is a criminal that must always hide from everyone, that is, as eve lived, i.e., had changed places with her, now she's in charge.
Everything is possible and it is written something like this or that, but how could, how could... If any questions or is there somewhere I messed something up, I am willing to answer everything, although I understand that since last reply here, it's been almost a year