3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enclave_USA 14.01.20 05:41 pm

Best mods without changing the plot (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

What mods that do not change the plot of the game, max. add quests and other. ( OGSE will not work)
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 14.01.20

I really liked Oblivilion Lost.Archery it was fun to shoot,potikha
http://pix.playground.ru/1053579/50915/

P
Phornet 14.01.20

Sigerous Mod 1.7 but he's on Call of Pripyat.More nothing good can offer.

E
Enclave_USA 14.01.20

[Denis]
Hmm interesting mod, never seen such a fashion, and it accidentally to enter the amk 1.4.1?

E
Enclave_USA 14.01.20

Phornet
Sigerous Mod 1.7 I passed, but I to the RFP Misery more like, but thanks for the offer, however I'm looking for mods to PM, I'm sorry that the description didn't list it.

s
saa0891 14.01.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Complete 2009

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.01.20

Enclave_USA
What it is,I don't remember,honestly.I've played in 2012,but I have somewhere to remain.Game version should be 1 0004.On 7-ke it is better to play in Pripyat crashes (if it still play on XP).Put simple:unpack the mod in the game folder and pull from it in the same folder with the game gamedata.Run and play.
I in this fashion, put a real F1.The manipulation setup are the same.If you can't find him,throw off your personal file.You'll love it.
Version 3.0 I have not seen

C
Cheeki_Breeki 14.01.20

Enclave_USA
sgm is for PM, but it was abandoned by the author. there are still ogsm (not to be confused with ogse). in principle he was looking for a recent fashion. nlc7 - I labeled ? Have not personally tried it. The same kind of Arsenal puts something out there, again, have not personally tried it.