3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry121 14.01.20 05:41 pm

STALKER and Windows 7 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I went STALKER on XP 5 times and everything was fine even without the lag . How set Windows 7 slows to a full programe to play almost impossible . None of these problems are no more ?
60 Comments
Sort by:
G
GO-shnik 14.01.20

I'm on Vista to play it I'm afraid, and you're about 7 asked. But Vista and more reliable things, like HL2 and Crisis nipadetski spoils.

l
lokkie 14.01.20

MODERN GANGSTER RAM how much? What video card?
But Vista and more reliable things, like HL2 and Crisis nipadetski spoils. - complete nonsense.

T
Tyhdigideee 14.01.20

http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_call_of_pripyat/599560 maybe it will help

T
Tyhdigideee 14.01.20

RAM how much? What video card? Yes describe in detail what your system.Without this it is difficult to decide something

D
Dmitry121 14.01.20

RAM 1500 graphics card 256mb .System Windows7 32bit

T
Tyhdigideee 14.01.20

Not enough for W7 operational.Put the best Gruna,then will deneshki or is there a holiday some buy some more operatives 2GB))

D
Dmitry121 14.01.20

I'll try . Hope this will help or put XP back , but vserovno thanks for the advice.

S
Sooltan DJ 14.01.20

This is long boot. I do not know what it is.

f
flashPEER 14.01.20

and I the difference is not sensed th xp th ...at seven'e...all norms of rushing

S
SkyGame 14.01.20

Oh lo lo,some defenders 7 screaming that it should of RAM as XP.If some sort of fanatic 7s court go let promoshoot this problem.

T
Tyhdigideee 14.01.20

7 is way too heard not only from the fanatics,and,in my opinion,the most Microsoft.
The Seven - normal Windows,but for modern computers.A year or two and all would migrate to it.I first Chmyr XP,then SP2 and the system is made of approx. 7 in principle, and now is good)
WTCC,by the way, you now have Vista SP2 and I think you understand that this is also normal OS.I have SP1 so I do not understand why it was rot

l
lokkie 14.01.20

Vista SP2 have me a 32 discharge the truth. Do not complain. Th it kouevi here well in any way can not understand. Normal OS, demanding on the hardware, yeah ... But it's already a long time of the 21st century. If you're trying on outdated hardware to push, then nekuy to complain. Right now the way they're all the firewood for their hardware under vin7 64, I'll try th for a beast.

D
Dmitry121 14.01.20

And here iron if you have already developed games write that W7 eats more resources than XP, for example , turns and demands on it more !

l
lokkie 14.01.20

MODERN GANGSTER laugh.. he wrote W7 eats more resources than XP, for example, at the first second as an example between 35нм, 45nm CPU and 58нм on the chipsets is a big difference. In addition, the range of Protsiv i7 did a spec under Win7. Think about what does the iron :)))

G
Glinko 14.01.20

DJ Sooltan
I also have 7 PTS.long load times and slow,on XP though henna, no lag.7 comp garjachego PPC though roast meat)On XP all the rules).Et I just gave an example and as for the topic it is necessary to Gangster your computer to improve or easier to return to XP.

M
Mike NCHK 14.01.20

Yeah I just everything is exactly the opposite, on the piggy I have a lag not podetski and conductive to Seven with 10 direktom flies 50-60 FPS stable.

T
Tyhdigideee 14.01.20

Vista SP2 have me a 32 discharge the truth. Do not complain. Th it kouevi here well in any way can not understand. Normal OS, demanding on the hardware, yeah ... But it's already a long time of the 21st century. If you're trying on outdated hardware to push, then nekuy to complain. Right now the way they're all the firewood for their hardware under vin7 64, I'll try th for a beast.

Totally agree.By the way 7 needs her own firewood supply)

K
KA -50 14.01.20

Normally and Vista SP 2 and seven both 32 and 64 everything was fine one flight per game.

n
niko man 14.01.20

tarmazit Patamushta windows7 still medarabtel top put XP and nebudet fail Toko if the comp is good!

S
SkyGame 14.01.20

Arni42
Yes,that's what I don't understand why all the Vista shit they say,maybe without service packs it runs crappy but the JS1 and JS2, the system works perfectly.