3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Al0neS1m 14.01.20 05:42 pm

What difficulty level are you playing? (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

In fact, on what difficulty level you play PES 2013?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavlinho 14.01.20

Recently started on the best player.before that, on a Pro

B
Bukabu1996 14.01.20

Star soccer.Used to play on the best player.

S
Sem Williams 14.01.20

Recently moved to the level of the football Star. A lot more interesting.

v
vladassi 14.01.20

dog online,different,I start to max always try.

v
vova0866 14.01.20

The football star

M
McLaren MP4-4 14.01.20

Professional - on this level - there is a cheating from the AI.
I play the game for fun,not to make me computer the brain to cut.

H
Houck 14.01.20

Newbie.) Just kidding, just kidding... once before in a Regular player Gamal, now more better to play, and switched to a Professional, IMHO, the most balanced mode.

G
GLG 13 14.01.20

Yes. A Pro level the most real and balanced. Normal - a little easier to pointit enough. I jump from one difficulty to another depending on mood.

A
Alexnder0000888 14.01.20

Provisional

e
evgeeeeeeen 14.01.20

Provisional

e
evgeeeeeeen 14.01.20

with good level it professional I have 5 years of playing he played on the football star

r
romanuza 14.01.20

Guys I have just downloaded PES 2013. Playing on the highest difficulty level. Of course sometimes lose. Only due to the fact that score for some ridiculous reason he can't. And computer is second in everything. The ball control is generally always in my favor. Caused me a number of shots on goal in two, and even three times more. Pressure seems the computer is not familiar. They get the ball and as I said score. But win rarely and then when you play put it mildly straining. Lesions seem to be random. And the team that I play are not the giants but rather the opposite. Maybe there's some patch with harder difficulty level. The game is very good but how easy everything is. In PES 10 this was not a problem

a
abseit 14.01.20

Played on hard difficulty the football Star in the PES 2017? more won than lost, and the same difficulty in PES 18 to play

G
Guest 27.03.21

I dont!

G
Guest 27.03.21

I dont! Professional is not interesting as I cant lose. Top player is not interesting because it's just doesn't work. The players do whatever but not what I intend to do. So, instead of keep on playing poor games from stupid developers, I just play something else.