3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1_ 14.01.20 05:42 pm

Will it work notebook/hospital in the space?

This passive cooling because of the fans the sense is 0.
In space 0 degrees Kelvin, and Celsius -274 approx.
From Tesla, there is still no news ever since it launched )
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 14.01.20

if just in deep space most likely will not work finally because some parts will become superconductors here.
but with the temperature under a complete vacuum for me is really a kind of peck's mystery.
on the one hand appeared from solids should increase the heat capacity on the other as if they have to sort of gradually cool down to close to full 0лю
but how would tou if you throw out a bakery in the space say tou in orbit - freezing he is unlikely to face sooner it will burn in the sun but he will from the heat to get rid of in the shadow of the earth a mystery to me.
if mobility is likely to alectronica special features and materials. and it would be dumb if he's got the instrument dock cracked white and cracked in the sun.

A
An__ei 14.01.20

Damn found the mystery. And the fact that the station has air conditioning-the same refrigerator. The task is much more difficult to achieve the lowest power and as compact as possible. Size they are not small and the power consumption. Almost everybody knows about absolute zero, but try to get it approximately for this task suitable only hydrogen which it is necessary to compress in compressor, then in a cryogenic installation expense of expansion in glandore and is cooled to a huge sub-zero temperatures. On the other hand in space, and so absolute zero is sufficient to lift the window.

Z
Zamkadysh 14.01.20

This is one of the biggest bloopers in the fantasy genre about space)).

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.01.20

Zamkadysh
What's goof? That pitch works in the space? The presence of sound in space? The aliens all speak English in the Universe? Gravity every damn spaceship in every movie and cartoon? 8)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 14.01.20

What's to stop peck's work in outer space? Yes, sooner or later it will overheat, but not immediately. Yes, it will kill the radiation, but sooner it will die from overheating. In any case, a few hours he will live.