3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My name is DraKe 18.01.20 12:07 am

Impressions from the full game (Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception)

Write here your impressions of the full game)
A great experience already know what my game of the year) assessment 10 out of 10.
168 Comments
Sort by:
g
get away_[667] 18.01.20

Please do not spoiler! Of course, talking about a game like Uncharted, it's very hard not to throw out all emotions and to share impressions of the story and other things. And nevertheless, without going into the story of intrigue, or hide under the spoiler.
Tonight will get the game tomorrow and have a detailed explanation of experience)) Uuuuuuuuugh)))

J
Jon Bekket 18.01.20

A very interesting game, have already played in the pirates hacked PS3..... spoiler'd but the game is very interesting , more interesting than part 2.

Forza4Rulez stupid rogue. get out of here.........

1gR0MaN 18.01.20

The game dreams!!!honestly!!!my rating 9.8

H
HUNTER_N7 18.01.20

shorter word MEGA MEGA MASTERPIECE!!!

J
Jarud 18.01.20

The experience is very cool, I am glad that every detail - from the combat system until the game itself.Other games will have to try to beat Uncharted 3 and become the best game of 2011.
Looking forward to Uncharted: Golden Abyss for the ps vita and I hope it will be not worse than 3 parts!
Spoilergate game bought from a friend,barely got to sell it before the game :)

S
SuperKotik 18.01.20

the game is a masterpiece! the second mission was for me huge surprise!

b
bow6041 18.01.20

Guys how do you play that the release is tomorrow?On pre-order that, if early brought?

R
RamSeivrem 18.01.20

Well what can I say. Good movie (soap and left), which will brighten up your evening. Joystick is not required. My barrage - 5.0

Z
Zacky1991V 18.01.20

2 hours to go pick up))) I'm Sure the game will be great)

e
eFEDRin 18.01.20

RamSeivrem
joystick is not required, because the pass on YouTube, fat man)

R
Ru_haker_sc 18.01.20

Play it! it's just a fairy tale ! the plot rocked, especially blown away turn of events in Chapter 3, such a turn of events I certainly did not expect!

C
Carnabi 18.01.20

The game is good, but worse than the second.

g
get away_[667] 18.01.20

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Aaaaaaaaaaaa! It was awesome! Uncharted 3 is not something that is met, but exceeded all expectations. By far, this is the Best game of the Year. Moreover, it is one of the best projects of this generation and even, I would say one of the best games in the history of gamedev. All who feared the new adventures of Drake does not surpass the second part, I hasten to reassure - Planck maintained and even raised. Of course, the great leap forward did not happen, but it didn't have Uncharted 2 has set the highest standards for the gaming industry, which still no one has surpassed. Therefore, even not globally changing, it's still amazing game. And then the third part was a pleasant surprise, a threefold improve many aspects and putting them to a new level. Repetition, Yes. But spit on them, this does not negate the fact that this is a Masterpiece!

pix.PlayGround.ru

A few words about simplicity and excessive cine games that are still being driven with the second part. All this stupidity! Uncharted is not a game (in the traditional sense of the word). It's an interactive movie. And here, as in any good movie, appreciated the story, characters and relationships between, narrative and many other important things. Therefore, the abundance of commercials on the contrary benefit - they help to even better reveal of the heroes, complete the picture of the world, increase kinematografichnosti. At the same time, most of the gameplay in the game quite a lot, he's thoughtful and sometimes even requires you to move convolutions. Everything is clear and balanced.

Moreover, it's not just a movie, but an interactive movie. And here Uncharted 3 give ear to the cinema. The game really is the best to date, the integration of interactivity to cut scenes. Sometimes all you will not distinguish, where there is a movie, where the gameplay began. These two components go hand in hand and because of this effect presence in the movie is even greater. Really feel like a participant in the film. And a very good film, with a strong intriguyuschim plot and interesting characters. After playing this game on normal movies look like outdated shit, which for the past many years, can not surprise. One thing to look, another to be in the middle of it. The difference in emotions a great deal.

But the fact that the game is very simple and requires no effort - nonsense. I mean, Yes, she's not Hyper complex, but not easy. First, the local interactive direction throws very original and challenging game situations that make your heart beat 5 times more often than any hardcore game. Secondly, action can always throw up a small sandbox with a lot of enemies, which forces the AI to change their tactics. And thirdly, advenchurnoy component gives you the opportunity to make up your mind. In the third part of a lot of moments where you just need to walk around, assess the situation, think of how and where to climb. Puzzles and even became more complex.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Uncharted 3 already from the first seconds of mesmerizing. Storytelling and the attention to it and the characters give odds to many games. In the beginning of the story presents a great scenario that just will make the brain of every fan of the adventures of Nathan Drake. It's just the bomb! Then the story keeps the bar, great attention is paid to the relationship between Sully and Nathan. And in General, this is the most dramatic and emotional adventure. Spoiler will not, you need to experience it yourself.

By the way, a new idea of the game, namely the search for Atlantis of the Sands - the best in the series, I think. Drake, of course, will visit the different parts of the world, but most of all I was impressed by the Arabian desert. Since childhood, actually I love all of these adventures in the desert, a secret burial. And here live the dream And this idea is perfectly reflected not only in our aesthetic pleasure, but also in the gameplay - the game has a great moment where Nathan got lost in the desert and he doesn't know where to go. Developers just perfectly conveyed the emotions of helplessness of the protagonist at this point we, the players. Really feeling that you are alone, nobody around, some boundless desert... Visually, the game only highlights this state - sipsi sand on the head of Nathan, animation, and more. Excellent!

And, of course, the dehydration, the chase on horseback, the study of abandoned places, music, unreal live animation, smartly adapted to what is happening - all this in perfectly with the atmosphere. Uncharted has come closer to the Indiana Jones. So, my personal opinion that the third part is the best adventure of Drake, with the best ideas.

pix.PlayGround.ru

The gameplay has undergone many changes. Some of them touched the combat system. In fact, as before, very much alive, each time played, you can use the environment or Vice versa, to adapt to it. You can now fight multiple opponents at the same time, what I was missing in the second part. Wet one behind will attack the other and you can catch the strike and thus switch to it. In fact, this principle is somewhat reminiscent of the combat system of Batman Arkham Asylum. Also ordered a new combat animations. In General, melee battles become more interesting and intense.

pix.PlayGround.ru

The underlying action has not changed. Shooting still exciting, bright and quite alive. Enemies actively use the architecture of the level, sometimes have to think. The authors pripodnosit for breath-taking action scenes, and interactive directing when you have to shoot from awkward positions, something nearby explodes, something not so turns out. Each firefight is a living performance which turns the traditional understanding of the action mechanics. In most levels invested so much labor that, except Artwork they are certainly.

Solve puzzles and explore the area - words cannot Express how fascinating. Perhaps during the adventure and I understand that in Uncharted 3 with live gameplay in the industry. Always some comments, the density of dialogues climbs from all sides, constantly, there are some unpredictable scenes, all something does not work, operators choose the best ruckus of the camera. The effect of the presence unreal. Besides, all accompanied by gorgeous animation. I want to emphasize that for each level the developers have prescribed unique animations for Nathan Drake, which combine with situations, and also to better emphasize his condition. Even if the wall to approach, character is very vividly repelled. Really, more organic gameplay I've ever met.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Overall, Uncharted 3 I liked it more than Uncharted 2, despite the fact that the third part has gone so forward as the second. This is a really cool adventure even more alive with a more elegant design and stunning performance, with a more spectacular setting, an intriguing plot and sometimes brain-numbing twists and turns of the script. It is hard to imagine a game this year, which will be better than Drake's Deception. Anything better and did not go (in Batman not yet played).

Uncharted 3 at the moment - game of the Year 2011, game of the Generation and one of the most important games in the history of mankind.

Rating: 10/10

n
nik2508 18.01.20

I agree, nothing he's written the ending. but I would still play, but no luck I have a PC

r
ratkke 18.01.20

Well, personally, I razocharovan for the plot as in the second part, exactly! The plot is correspondingly the same! Heck, they even LEFT the SAME MUSIC! Very uncomfortable to shoot, in comparison with the same gears of pitch, shooter here ugly, the enemies are stupid to impossible(on the first syllable stress), the game constantly repeats itself. The one thing I liked is the dialogue and puzzles.
For me, the failure of the year.

2 get away_[667]
I advise you to play Batman, then all your trumped-up advantage of uncharted will cease to be, because in Arkham city the same graphics, the fights, dialogues and povery story much, much better.

V
Volt123 18.01.20

Beth as game of the year at the moment for me( view that show Skyrim).
Rocksteady for 2 years has done more than naughty dog.
They are not just modified gameplay and a change of scenery,they have made everything significantly STEEPER than the first beta( although it seemed that on and nowhere).

L
Lost paladin 18.01.20

Played. No WOWeffect does not arise (as well as from the 2 part). Certainly not game of the year. While the main contender for the title remains Batman.

A
Arazish 18.01.20

To be honest at the beginning of Uncharted 2 was some kind of boring but then it fascinated me more and more,it feels like you're sitting in the cinema hall and not play the game.Uncharted 3 is no exception,the Uncharted Series have become Iconic,she deserves it!

PS
For the sake of it, and Heavy Rain (can) you NEED to buy a console !

B
Bu4eR 18.01.20

Miniplayer
still Gud game, given that you have not played and can't play, because you have xbox. Go play gears of war, and destroying people's impression of the game its a shit post here is not necessary
serijalizacija
Well you even like a schoolboy, che you say ?

A
Arazish 18.01.20

Bu4eR
You do this to me ?