3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marvelosi 18.01.20 12:07 am

Important information about Russian language in the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

3-months ago, developers wrote the question( I wrote this question to SONY they sent me to razorbak). This morning the answer came in the mail. The game will not be the Russian dubbing and subs. Thank God got the answer before the release. Pre-order successfully cancelled. While HORIZONT!
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
RDIFB0 18.01.20

Well, nice. Why do pre-orders? No man's sky learned nothing?

p
propast 18.01.20

It is necessary to prohibit the game without the Russian language. if you want to make at the expense of Russia let them do the translation

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 18.01.20

Nonsense. Almost all Sony exclusives translate fully into Russian. Horizon will be 100% completely in Russian!

A
Ardentis777 18.01.20

J
JolyMau5 18.01.20

Crazy kind of old.

I
IceMuse 18.01.20

The developers are sociable, I was jealous. And you can proof? Screen letters at least, where you can see who it's from.

K
Kristina Puseva 18.01.20

Don't believe

V
Vagan86 18.01.20

Nonsense!!!

o
oO_Gizmo 18.01.20

Working in the video game store a month ago, added the article Horizon specified Russian version.Manager of console discs, I believe more than this message.

b
bosser2407 18.01.20

The author is too thick

H
Haiiro Ookami 18.01.20

I'm more interested that there is a pre-order. Sonya, as always in one place. Did pre-order the digital Deluxe edition. But PSN has gone, But there is a digital Deluxe edition, which has no status Przekazana. To me that game re-buy? Or digital Deluxe edition - this is the English version; Russian want - take a gift digital edition? Or is it transferred przekazanych the first to the second?
Anyway. will never forgive Sony for something when they have preloading of Blood and wine was started after an hour or two after the release.

P
PRIVA 18.01.20

disc or digital take? do I need a plus subscription to play online there will be no?

M
Marvelosi 18.01.20

PRIVA

Disk or number, there is no difference with the CD play 28-March 1 in the night, with the number play 28 at 11 PM. The plus subscription is not needed, there is no coop.

L
LaFeT666 18.01.20

Marvelosi

P
PRIVA 18.01.20

Yes, I bought digits, I've got a spool I guess! tipo Hsien you can play?

Thank you.

U
Udmurt 18.01.20

P
PRIVA 18.01.20

gaming channel Ufa bum as he Sony given current party! (go boxes to carry to the factory) also with my nickname-Il long, long ago!

P
PsychoMant1s 18.01.20

PRIVA
Yes, black is something. So ugly, living on the farm, anything in voice no. No nothing, but gamers. But too greedy for money, hitropopy shit out on YouTube.

v
violence_trial 18.01.20

Interface, the subs and voice acting in Russian, 've been playing for 4 days.

G
GG4 18.01.20

violence_trial
But the subtitles then you why?