3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nukio 18.01.20 12:07 am

Help with aiming and focus. (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

How this feature works, what it that without I see no difference. And since I bought a console for passing ekzov, as it is difficult to adapt to the joystick)))

And does the game focus? like in the Witcher.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 18.01.20

nukio
Pay attention, the auto-aim and aim-assist are two different things. If there is support for auto-aiming, respectively, the sight itself will put on the head from any point on the nearest enemy if he is in sight. In this case, the aim assist ie this means bringing ie if you hold the trigger and the sight appears similar to within a meter of the enemy from either side, that help bring it to the center, i.e. you don't have to stick to bring sight. In car role plays only an appearance, help specific radius.

n
nukio 18.01.20

tony_001
Duck here the fact that this does not happen ) , the sight is not possible .

R
Rolemanser 18.01.20

nukio
If I am not mistaken the game has no avtopritselivaniya, and there is a delay time when pressing the R3 button, which is just enough for you to aim where you want, also the game is well made control with aiming and archery.

A
Alphalva 18.01.20

nukio
Should be shared with practice on enemies not in battle, feel the radius, if the first time of the capture there, then let go of the trigger and squeeze again, and right stick don't touch if you touch, you will get off auto-lapping. Will eventually get the hang of it, and then completely forget about this feature.

n
nukio 18.01.20

tony_001
thank you I will try

M
MasterTitan 18.01.20

And all the while aiming Eloi is not in place, and goes right?

f
fatallezzz 18.01.20

MasterTitan wrote:
And all the while aiming Eloi is not in place, and goes right?
There is no such problem. While aiming Eloi like a glove. Though sitting though standing. The aim of the game is quite convenient, I do not have mastered the joystick because I bought the console recently, but in this game quite managed to possible the right components.