3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jorgen Vitalsen 18.01.20 12:07 am

The game eats a lot of RAM! (Motorsport Manager)

Good afternoon. Maybe, who knows, there is a strange problem. For a long time didn't go to the game, and after several updates I can not normally play. Once enough of my 6 gigabytes for the eyes, there were no problems, but now the game is very long and hard boot (slack the whole computer). Looked in the Performance she ate all the RAM entirely. I increased to eight gigabytes and nothing has changed, the game ate them. How is this possible?
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
newman55 18.01.20

Evil Fox
the patch can old?

I
Inso79 18.01.20

I have after the last patch, the game eats up 9гб. with her and my 16 GB PC starts photoprivate. without it flies on heavier games.

F
Filias_Fogg 18.01.20

And where does operative? Boot from hard disk memory, not opertive. The lack opertive may be due to the some virus. Or the CIA decided actinerval his DDoS bots.

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 18.01.20

newman55
Steam version, there is no options.
Inso79
It's very strange, because the game simply because there is nothing much to ship in the stated requirements specified 4-8 GB, even FIFA Manager with its bunch of leagues, and conversions never never does.
Filias_Fogg
Various managers and livemy eaten by most operatives because of the multiple translations inside the game, it's a well known fact. Here at Inso79 the same problem. PS I'm not talking about Sims 3 is just hell..:)

n
newman55 18.01.20

Evil Fox
Just checked, consumes 3-4 GB race + globalco. But I have a fresh save and 2nd season of all, the F3 test.
You check on the new game, maybe it saves memory leak goes.

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 18.01.20

newman55
Yes, in the main menu starts, long loading after you see the process MM.exe eating 6.7 Gb.

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 18.01.20

Lo! I have seen the truth..:) the Game is so much lag and long load, eating all the memory a PC for subscriptions in Steam Workshop, and we are talking about not even activated the mod. Cost to unsubscribe and the game took off. Of course, that's not very good. As an option, connect one at a time fashion through a subscription at a time or download offline, installing directly to the root of the game. Maybe my experience will help. The pirates, in any way, this is not a problem.

Once we talked, there are those who passed all the tests of DLC? I didn't like it, I, overcoming boredom, got about half for awards, and I don't want to waste time and pass the rest, but necessary. If not difficult, throw off please files from a folder C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\Playsport Games\Motorsport Manager\Cloud.

n
newman55 18.01.20

Evil Fox
Achievements in the incentive are stored, how you will take?

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 18.01.20

newman55
Not achievements and awards for career mode, which gives in the DLC Challenge Pack. Well, there's new hairstyles, banks and team members. If I understand correctly, they were the responsibility of the file with the appropriate name, but it's encoded so it cannot be changed but can be copied.

It is not necessary..:)

I
Igor Trubchaninov 18.01.20

Jorgen Vitalsen
Thank You very much!