3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ukropchik 18.01.20 12:08 am

Xbox Live Questions and answers v2

1) Hooked up live and want to share all my impressions of this service - in this topic
2) can't connect to live or have problems when using it in this topic.
3) Look for Russian players, friends, community, want hvastanut his Gamertag in this topic.
Everything related to Xbox Live, please write in this topic.

Xbox LIVE in Russia

How do I transfer my account?
1. To enter a network service Xbox LIVE and open the page "My account"
2. Select the "Country or region"
3. From the list choose Russia
4. Follow the onscreen instructions. Don't forget that before you proceed, you need to re-download content previously purchased on Xbox LIVE
5. Read and accept the user agreement
6. Your account will be transferred to the Russian segment Xbox LIVE
7. Choose the type of subscription: silver or gold level Silver Gold
8. Gold the Gold level you will need to enter the code card subscription
9. Now you're an official subscriber of the Xbox LIVE service in Russia. Congratulations!

The previous version of the theme.
192 Comments
Sort by:
B
BIBIK in da haus 18.01.20

Dill
Oh!You are now a moderator,congratulations:)
People,a question:if you go on our analogue live,I will play only Russian or all the same?
And again, on our live all the contents of the shop now available?

G
Gunslinga MZ 18.01.20

It is not profitable for Russian live move.
Will remain in JSA.

People,a question:if you go on our analogue live,I will play only Russian or all the same?
Yes

U
Ukropchik 18.01.20

BIBIK in the hizzie
Thank you, I will not abandon you guys! Revive the console)

on our live all the contents of the shop now available?
Available, but in addition to social networking, and television.

B

Dill
At 1MB I don't have TV:)
Gunslinga MZ
Well do not tell,has its advantages:ping less ping+all available in-store and about the price I agree.Forever on all new want to cash in!

A
AlvesAlvesAlves 18.01.20

anyways I have not connected to live all the connection works but when check connect. to live writes need to update live and I press update and I get an error
what to do ?

B

AlvesAlvesAlves
The error number?

S
Showy DiMak 18.01.20

Tell me, Internet speed 3MB/s to live enough? Well, for normal multipleera?

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 18.01.20

Showy DiMak
Head.

S
Super Kote 18.01.20

When is the 5th wave? Well approximately. And pirates can ever play on live? Well, not yet banned

S
Showy DiMak 18.01.20

Someone explain what firmware is in live not banned (I have Ixtreme 1.61 if that), when the cleaning in live (or something like that=)). If not difficult can one thread give a decent referring to some sort of F. A. Q. live? Oh Yes, one more question! How to transfer your offline profile in the live (tobish registered with it)??? It seems that when you check in live, you must create a new profile and the old me sorry to leave... =)

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 18.01.20

Showy DiMak
There is no such firmware. Banned 100%, only within what time, no one will say. On the forums I have come across posts in which the authors claimed that for six months play, and all of them not to ban (lying?), others get banned through the month or two. Of course, the latest firmware gives you the greatest chance for survival, more precisely, the best chance for prolongation of survival. The pirates next to the honest players is not the place.

Profile (second box in the menu) - connect to Hboks live (Join to XBox Live) (the first line). He'll write that at the time of registration need log out from the current Gamertag, but all data, achievements, and points will transfer to online. It will simply update your local Gamertag from where you poked Join to XBox Live, to online.

XBox Live registration
http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=xbox+live+%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F&lr=35

Super Kote
When is the 5th wave?
Microsoft ask.

And pirates can ever play on live? Well, not yet banned
And then sit forever in the bath. :)

Most of the people with flashed boxes just will not go live.
(Edit messages that it stopped working).
(And I have everything working ^_^)

m
maks22101985 18.01.20

guys do not kick if a stupid question, but ask you do not have to be on Xbox and not individuals. individuals. online games to play whether to buy Silver or Gold level?
and if the console is flashed when banned in online this console is not to play?

U
Ukropchik 18.01.20

maks22101985
Need to buy Gold.

when banned in online this console is not to play?
Yes, as banned Live do not go down.

d
dgdh 18.01.20

Scoured the Internet found some cards to live?what are they for?without them you can not play?

please tell me where is cheapest to buy the console??

m
maks22101985 18.01.20

Need to buy Gold.
that is, I buy the game for individuals. 2500 and can not play online, if I don't pay 2500 a year (((

U
Ukropchik 18.01.20

Scoured the Internet found some cards to live?
There are different cards, have Gold status for Xbox 360 - it is necessary if you want to play on the Internet.
Is MS Points, the purpose is> to Buy add-ons (DLC), themes, clothes for avatars...

without them you can not play?
It was on the Internet it is impossible to play without Gоld status. Offline is possible without it.
MS Points the game is not affected. Tobish they are not required.

please tell me where is cheapest to buy the console??
Amazon.

that is, I buy the game for individuals. 2500 and can not play online, if I don't pay 2500 a year (((
So.

B

maks22101985
Not sure 2500 is for the year,the price is less-time gold less,that's the mathematics :)

M
Mertvyy_Guf 18.01.20

To buy a subscription for a year more profitable, if you want to play online and have what to play.

B
BUGURT BEGINS 18.01.20

guys I sent MS a message that the transfer to Russia will I get my free points
I moved but points like did not exist

A
AlvesAlvesAlves 18.01.20

BIBIK in the hizzie
I don't know the error code it said I had to update live and I press to update and then error