3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 18.01.20 12:08 am

The resignation of the government (15.01.2020) and... PG? PG!

Well, dear gamers, today is January 15 of the year 2020, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev announced the resignation of the government in the current composition.
Actually the question to the administration of PG:
Gentlemen managers, lemon and others where the moderator part, You do not want to take a cue from the government? :)

Anyone like this idea, mark this, please. Well, or put + if laziness to write.
Who doesn't like it, just unsubscribe or put -if too lazy to write.
P. S. Employees PG and other moderators can do not to write. It should be clear that you are such an idea not like it)))
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 18.01.20

Aslong Garden
PG admins don't live on my taxes, so somehow I do not care how good or bad they work.

Y
YaShlang Sadovyy 18.01.20

Dogma
On account of taxes you're right. On account of the do not care))) They always cling to you because of any nonsense, then warnings, then bans. Do not get on your nerves? :D

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

Aslong Garden
Acts. Actually, this resource is nothing special to do, just to kill time. Communication there is nothing of value gives. Best advice to you is don't waste your time to sit here and do something useful. Makes no sense to discuss games, news, etc.

B
Besnovatyy 18.01.20

Booyah! And then rebel. The idea is excellent, comrades!

G
Gauguin 18.01.20

Possessed
I don't know, in previous times it was over, to put it mildly, not very good, in both material and cultural. However, your nickname and avatar perfectly harmonize with your calls.

L
Lodurr 18.01.20

Give democracy! Anarchy to the masses!

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 18.01.20

Someone understands why overthrow lemosho or theme for the sake of a handful of lulz and hypenate it is not clear to whom?

B
Besnovatyy 18.01.20

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
I don't know, in previous times it was over, to put it mildly, not very good, in both material and cultural.
I'm very young juzverej and may not know much about Pigy, but it seems like the government there was toppled only once, when the young have displaced the founding fathers and moved accen s Users - our all on who really Cares, the main loot.
Gauguin wrote:
your nick and avatar perfectly harmonize with your calls
Thank you)) You have no idea how it is difficult to justify a reputation as a gentle Whirlpool and other depths, where there is evil :D

B
Besnovatyy 18.01.20

Past the abyss
Past the abyss wrote:
Someone understands why overthrow lemosho
Realize. With his light hand on the website penetrates all the obscurantism that creates their team. Down with tyranny! Give design 2009.

a
airstorm 18.01.20

Gauguin wrote:
your nick and avatar perfectly harmonize with your calls
Possessed wrote
Thank you)) You have no idea how it is difficult to justify a reputation as a gentle Whirlpool and other depths, where there is evil :D
Possessed, cheer up! Now your business will go uphill, because your main competitors self-destructed January 15 :D

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 18.01.20

Possessed
Mr. out of the dungeon, you avoid specifics.