3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
... 18.01.20 12:08 am

island Creator (Neverwinter Nights)

In HOU in the 2nd Chapter there is an island with Golems. There at the 2nd level (where the bronze against frankensteined) door medium (which in the East) is not open in any way. The whole island, I climbed all the second hand of the Golem can't find - anyway it lies there. Could you tell me what to do - I have all the furniture of the house crumbled and all revno no dick does not work.
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olorin 18.01.20

Actually, I had the door not opened. But all the parts I found. Did the Golem really dead it full.

N
NightRedeemer 18.01.20

The door that I was not able to open,and Golem can not really frail to do the main correct spells stuffed him into the slots and provide additional.As part of all of this is really readily available places are.
In short, I have it very well fought and even stood in front of the dragon in necromancy village )
If anyone can find how to open the door - write )

I
Igrok 18.01.20

You talking about the door at which demilich Creator?

Y
Ymbx 18.01.20

Parts for door no. There's a Ghost of a disciple maker. If you release him he will say the password to marylove Golem on the way to the Creator is not attacked. Nothing particularly interesting.
Know 2 ways to open the door:
1) if pumped open lock then just pick it
2) a druid or Ranger can persuade a rat to which a number of runs there to open it.
To break or spells doesn't help. Even greater ruins damage does not cause:(

D
DreamyMinnie 18.01.20

Ymbx
Pass Persian Fighter 10, Ranger 1, cleric 12.
I want to open this door, but, clicking on the rat, you receive the text string This rat is one of the many scavengers in the cave and all. What level Ranger needed to ask her to open the door?